Sign in to follow this  
sydnie7

Announcing. . . Kilts!

At long last, FlamingoKilts.biz offers. . . well. . . KILTS! We've posted our design details along with measuring, pricing, and ordering info. Comments and questions are welcomed. Thanks for your patience!

The site is looking good. One thing can we see pictures of the kilt from the side with the pockets. Do the pockets hang like the Alphakilt and utilikilt? or are they stiched down all the way around?

is there a hip pocket too or just the to side cargo pockets?

Jim

The site is looking good. One thing can we see pictures of the kilt from the side with the pockets. Do the pockets hang like the Alphakilt and utilikilt? or are they stiched down all the way around?

is there a hip pocket too or just the to side cargo pockets?

Jim

The pockets are attached at the top and hang free at bottom. No hip pockets (at this time), just cargo pockets. I'll get some more detailed pictures up when I get the time -- just now it's holiday madness here!

Thanks for your interest!

Sydnie

I rather like what I am seeing...

Thank you! Nothing fancy, "just" a well-stitched kilt to your measure in knock-around fabrics.

Thank you! Nothing fancy, "just" a well-stitched kilt to your measure in knock-around fabrics.

As it should be, really. That is what I am after my self. Best of luck.

Ok! Got my Flamingo kilt in the mail yesterday. Very nice feel to the fabric. It fits great. I would have expects to have to get the shipping wrinkles out before i could wear it, but they just came out with a good shake. I worn it with my Lady out to dinner last night and I am VERY pleased. Highly recommended.

Ok! Got my Flamingo kilt in the mail yesterday. Very nice feel to the fabric. It fits great. I would have expects to have to get the shipping wrinkles out before i could wear it, but they just came out with a good shake. I worn it with my Lady out to dinner last night and I am VERY pleased. Highly recommended.

You know we're not going to let you get away inscathed....

......photos? ;)

Geoff, I am SO happy to hear that! Wear it in good health --

Sydnie

You know we're not going to let you get away inscathed....

......photos?

;)

I have a couple of new kilts. Photos will be forthcoming probably this weekend.