sydnie7

February BotK Member Sweeps!

FlamingoKilts.biz announces the February BotK Member Sweeps where you, yes YOU could win a $25 gift certificate good toward any stock or custom product from the FlamingoKilts.biz Web site!

Here's how it goes.

1. Contest is open to all BotK members in good standing as of February 28, 2009 (midnight Central Time Zone, i.e. "KT Time")

2. YOU MUST POST a reply in this thread to be eligible to win.

3. One winner of a $25 GC will be drawn from the pool of new February BotK members (persons joining between 12:01 a.m. Feb 1 - midnight Feb 28).

4. Two additional winners will be drawn from the pool of all BotK members in good standing as of midnight Feb 28. This pool includes those members who joined during February.

5. One prize per person (winner's names will not go back into the pool for subsequent drawings).

6. This contest is being sponsored by FlamingoKilts.biz and not BotK, which means Admins, Moderators, Owners, and Life Members are all eligible to win.

7. If a winner is still a BotK member at the time of certificate redemption, the 10% member discount will be taken after the GC is applied.

8. GC must be redeemed by the original winner (GC is non-transferable, not for sale or trade, and has no cash value).

8. GC can be applied to shipping/handling/CA sales tax as required.

Names of winners will be posted in this thread no later than Thursday, March 5. Winners may then contact me via PM or email for redemption instructions.

Good luck!

Sydnie

P.S. We sincerely hope that this unabashed display of plagiarism meets with the membership's approval -- Gary at CWK has given his blessing!

POST!!!!!!!!!!POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please enter my name in to your drawing..

Into the hat my name goes!

I'll toss my name in as well, can never go wrong with GCs :)

OH, more chances for free stuff - Count me in please.

Or, just cut and paste the below in when needed!

And the winner is James MacMillan!!!

count me in!

Me! Me!

Pick Me!!

put me in there too!

FlamingoKilts.biz announces the February BotK Member Sweeps where you, yes YOU could win a $25 gift certificate good toward any stock or custom product from the FlamingoKilts.biz Web site!

Here's how it goes.

1. Contest is open to all BotK members in good standing as of February 28, 2009 (midnight Central Time Zone, i.e. "KT Time")

2. YOU MUST POST a reply in this thread to be eligible to win.

3. One winner of a $25 GC will be drawn from the pool of new February BotK members (persons joining between 12:01 a.m. Feb 1 - midnight Feb 28).

4. Two additional winners will be drawn from the pool of all BotK members in good standing as of midnight Feb 28. This pool includes those members who joined during February.

5. One prize per person (winner's names will not go back into the pool for subsequent drawings).

6. This contest is being sponsored by FlamingoKilts.biz and not BotK, which means Admins, Moderators, Owners, and Life Members are all eligible to win.

7. If a winner is still a BotK member at the time of certificate redemption, the 10% member discount will be taken after the GC is applied.

8. GC must be redeemed by the original winner (GC is non-transferable, not for sale or trade, and has no cash value).

8. GC can be applied to shipping/handling/CA sales tax as required.

Names of winners will be posted in this thread no later than Thursday, March 5. Winners may then contact me via PM or email for redemption instructions.

Good luck!

Sydnie

P.S. We sincerely hope that this unabashed display of plagiarism meets with the membership's approval -- Gary at CWK has given his blessing!

Sydnie:

I'm in. Roll the dice.

gl

:spam:

Well, now, that's the way to get a nice prize!

Bump for the rest of you folks who are genuinely interested.

I'm in!!

I like free stuff count me in

I want a gift certificate!!! And I want it now!!!!!!!!!

Getting toward the deadline here. . . last chance, folks!