CWKchic

Shirt troubles

Heather,

I like the French Cheesemakers Shirts that you already make, only I would like to see something like it but with no sleeves and with a small collar about the size collar that you see on dress shirts. Or no sleeves without a collar. It would like a loose fit sleeveless T-shirt. Hey I have tatoos and want to show the in the summer.

Jim

Easy to do!... remember CWK is all CUSTOM made!

You are not limited to what the web site has I am willing to make (or at least try) to make anything as long as I can find material and or patterns.....

I can totally custom fit a shirt to you the problem is for that type of shirt especially in a natural fabric I CANT beat their price... natural fabrics are very spendy....

I am always looking for new shirts to wear with my kilt...great subject!

I do NOT like period looking shirts. To me, they scream "reenactor". I am not into SCA or acting like anyone. The kilts I wear are modern kilts, the rest of the accessories should be modern too.

I wear shirts like this a lot: http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Home/Law...0:10201/I/72157

(Sorry, I can post the picture here)

I like durability and features. But the shirts above are just too much. I also think a kilt shirt needs to have pockets. Since the kilt dosen't have any, a pocket or two would be swell.

I'm into good, solid materials. No over processes cotton. Maybe even make them out of organic cotton, lightweight wool or even hemp. I love hemp clothing.

I agree with James Mac....solid colors only, or at least broad colors, like no heavy contrasted colors.

I prefer long sleeves in the winter, and even the summer, although at work I have to wear short sleeves anyway. The shirt I posted above has button tabs to keep the sleeves rolled up and secure is a cool feature.

No poofy sleeves. It looks dated and too "period" But they do need to be big enough to roll up and not cut off circulation.

Long enough to help cover the bum and the front, maybe even to mid-thigh if needed. Some kilties go to the big-n-tall shops and pick up the longer shirts if the wool is a little uncomfortable, especially here in PHX in the summer.

Sizing...a real pet-peeve of mine...Since kilts are worn high, then a tighter fit shirt through the abdomen is a good thing. I have an 18" neck...so if I get a shirt that fits the neck, it's WAY too big around the middle....I can almost overlap each side to the side seams. That leads to a "muffin" look around the top of the kilt because the shirt is too big and overflows and gathers around that area.

I do like button-down shirts, but am not opposed to slip-on.

Anyway, just some ideas.

Thunderbolt

Tell Gary he has to share!!!! He beat me to the post!... Thank you puffer!

Hey, it is my size, HE WILL NOT FIT. :wavey:

Puffer

Hey, it is my size, HE WILL NOT FIT. :wavey:

Puffer

LOL I know but he wants to make the sshirt for himself and he said he MIGHT let me touch it...... pout!

ok I got to quit screwing around on here .. still havent been to bed after pulling the all nighter so Ive been up since 6 am yesterday........ I am soooooo tired

I'll take pictures and let her hold the photo's though. :D

LOL I know but he wants to make the sshirt for himself and he said he MIGHT let me touch it...... pout!

THE CAD !!

Puffer

I can totally custom fit a shirt to you the problem is for that type of shirt especially in a natural fabric I CANT beat their price... natural fabrics are very spendy....

Oh, sorry. I wasn't clear...I mean the shirts are too much, meaning they have too much going on...I like something a little simpler..

I'm willing to pay more for a truly custom item.

T.

I'll take pictures and let her hold the photo's though. :D

your such an @$$ :P

now go get me a beer and a ham sammich with cheese!!!!!

lets teach him a lesson puffer my addy is on the way to you!!!!!

GARY, BEING a GENTLEMAN I MUST REQUEST, NO DEMAND!!! You SHARE or when come up here, IT WILL BE CANES @ DAWN & I will choose my PUB CRAWLER. :sterb029:

Puffer

GARY, BEING a GENTLEMAN I MUST REQUEST, NO DEMAND!!! You SHARE or when come up here, IT WILL BE CANES @ DAWN & I will choose my PUB CRAWLER. :sterb029:

Puffer

You tell him Puffer!!!!

Teeheehee

OK, I know when I'm whipped.

I will most definitely share. :)

I will SOOOOO tell on you if you don't Garry and Puffer will kick your @$$!!!!!

Puffer my sweet protector!

Now that I more fully understand your wants/needs. Below is one of the Mexican muslin peasant shirts that I really like. I had to photo shop it heavily to show some detail as my flash wipes it out. If I had more of these, I'd wear them.

P1020099a.jpg

Now that I more fully understand your wants/needs. Below is one of the Mexican muslin peasant shirts that I really like. I had to photo shop it heavily to show some detail as my flash wipes it out. If I had more of these, I'd wear them.

P1020099a.jpg

hmmmmmmmm

I really need a pattern for one of those. By the Blessed Clockwork Messiah, I need a shirt like that. The barrel toggle buttons are just my thing.