Sign in to follow this  
Captain Karrot

Encroachment!

Just saw this, and thought someone is moving in on Gary's territory!

Team Kilt

Of course, nothing to Gary's quality or options, but looks like they are dipping their toe in the water, and for only $99

Well, it was also done earlier by a now-defunct outfit called Philadelphia Kilts. Just goes to show, little or nothing new under the kilt... err, the sun!

Hey, I'd never been east of the Rockies til I was 25 or so :confused2: Philly, Pittsburgh, at least I got the state right! (Didn't I?)

oh, I wish I would have jumped on a PK flannel lined before he closed shop. that made me sad.

Hey, I'd never been east of the Rockies til I was 25 or so :confused2: Philly, Pittsburgh, at least I got the state right! (Didn't I?)

Yeah, only about 6hrs apart from each other ;)

Yup, Pittsburgh Kilts is where I got the idea and started doing mine.

Of course at $99, would you like those pleats to stay put?

They will stitch them down, for an extra $12.

Want Belt loops with that? That's another $12

All standard on mine, not to mention any custom modifications wanted, and mine are tailored to fit.

Still, I figured it wouldn't be long before someone else started making these available, considering the number I have been doing, it is obviously very popular.

They do look pretty sharp though. Maybe I will order one in Raider colors......

Yup, Pittsburgh Kilts is where I got the idea and started doing mine.

Of course at $99, would you like those pleats to stay put?

They will stitch them down, for an extra $12.

Want Belt loops with that? That's another $12

All standard on mine, not to mention any custom modifications wanted, and mine are tailored to fit.

Still, I figured it wouldn't be long before someone else started making these available, considering the number I have been doing, it is obviously very popular.

They do look pretty sharp though. Maybe I will order one in Raider colors......

Not saying that this is a better deal than your, Gary...and I agree about all of the "add ons" - they should be required. Once I get working again, I still want to get a kilt in gray, with scarlet in the pleats, for Ohio State events I go to. Maybe after that a black one with orange in the pleats for the Cincinnati Bengals (I know they suck, but being a fan ignores that fact).

Now all I gotta do is find a job!

I first saw the link to the "team kilt" on the other forum. The one pictured on their web site are my high school colors of black and gold. The gold was yellow on the uniforms. When If first saw the Pittsburgh kilts I thought about getting a black and gold. I never did. Maybe I need to talk to Gary........

Mike

Yeah I remembered Riverkilt had a kilt done up in the colors of the Arizona state flag,......very, very colorful. It was a happy looking kilt.