werewolves

Project X / Goth Kilt

i'm thinking a mostly green wool tartan kilt with brass or gold colored grommets down the side.

Hmmm, dark brown cotton duck, no zippers, gold thread, brass hardware (grommets, buckles, snap-hooks)

thats actually something like the CWK that..umm...someone...ok i cant remember who posted it but they had a brown one with brass snaps. looked awesome.

one of the many kilts i wanna get is another chocolate brown corduroy one like my union kilt. i'm in love with chocolate brown for kilts.

thats actually something like the CWK that..umm...someone...ok i cant remember who posted it but they had a brown one with brass snaps. looked awesome.

That would hav been my little brother Nick Williams, He had it on last Saturday at our Tartan Day Festival.

i'm in love with chocolate brown for kilts.

I'm just in love with brass hardware after getting my latest CWK. Black and brown w/ brass snaps = yummy. OK, enough hijack of my own thread, I'll post better pics in the other thread that I keep forgetting to do....

Jack, that is hands down the most Bad-@ss kilt ever! From waist to hem, and side to side, pure genius!

And congrats, Kevin, you ROCK that bad boy!

Very cool indeed! Now I'd just be worried about someone trying to see if that back zipper is functional or not. (nightmares about hospital gowns) <shudders>

I have hung out with Kevin and I can assure you, reaching up and messing with his zipper without his permission would be a REALLY BAD idea!

really, REALLY bad idea. B)

Did I forget to mention how bad@ss that thing came out?

Oh, and the idea of the box pleat with the inserts, kick@ss brother.

Go for it, I wanna see that one.

I think you need to offer to make it for Kevin's wifey!

Hmmm, dark brown cotton duck, no zippers, gold thread, brass hardware (grommets, buckles, snap-hooks)

Sounds kinda "Steam punk."

Did I forget to mention how bad@ss that thing came out?

Oh, and the idea of the box pleat with the inserts, kick@ss brother.

Go for it, I wanna see that one.

I think you need to offer to make it for Kevin's wifey!

Thanks. There's an idea. Matching (kinda) his and hers kilts. I have some canvas and maybe enough zipper left. Let me get settled in on the island and we'll talk about it. Ok, Kevin?

man that is awesome! dig the boots too!

Thanks. There's an idea. Matching (kinda) his and hers kilts. I have some canvas and maybe enough zipper left. Let me get settled in on the island and we'll talk about it. Ok, Kevin?

I'll ask her about it. Shoot me a PM when you're settled.