Sign in to follow this  
Nubster

Color choices?

I am about to pull the trigger on a new kilt and I am wanting one of yours but looking at your site I did not see a selection of material or colors. Do you have a list or do I just tell you what I want and you find the material?

Also, how much adjustability is built into your kilts? I am about to start a new workout program so I plan to loose some weight so I am hesitant to buy a kilt now because I am afraid if I loose too much weight my new kilt won't fit anymore.

Thanks and I look forward to designing my new kilt with you.

We generally like to use a cotton poly mix (more wash and wear) you pick a color we will let you know if we can find it. If you want a different fabric let us know and we will see what we can do.... The sky is the limit (as long as we can find it!! ;) )

If you have any questions just call Gary. The number is on the website. Keep in mind he works graveyard so may be sleeping. Leave a message and number and a good time to call back and he will get back to you.

Yup, Heather pretty much summed it up.

As for adjustability, I have recently started leaving the snaps off the apron.

I usually go with a 12 to 14 inch apron, and with the deep first pleats this seems to still be plenty of coverage without the snaps to hold it closed.

When I get a chance to re-do the website, my new kilts will not include the apron snaps, but they will still be available as an option.

I can also do a full, more traditional apron, for those that prefer it.

So one advantage of not having the snaps is you should get at least a couple inches of adjustability out of the waist measurement.

As Heather mentioned, my phone number is listed on the contact page at the website, feel free to call if you have any other questions.