Haegl

ABU Kilt

Just got the ABU kilt yesterday so here are the pics.

I highly recommend to any one wanting a alternative to a traditional kilt to Give JT a call. Everything about this kilt is First rate and there are too many details to list.

Thanks JT

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Nice looking kilt there.

Great looking kilt there my friend but your "Kilted Carver" needs a little work... :lol:

Great looking kilt there my friend but your "Kilted Carver" needs a little work... :lol:

All apologies to KC. It's harder to do than it looks....

:sorry:

Awesome looking kilt, Jim!

This one was made from 100% GI materials. The selvedge area on the roll actually said "Made exclusively for the US Air Force" by the manufacturer. A really thick twill that was a PLEASURE to work with. Seemed to disapate heat from ironing a lot faster than the ripstop and canvas I usually work with.

Mostly all the same features as the rest of the Apoco-Kilt's but I swapped out the usual fabric made biner loops for these made from grosgrain ribbon (same ones used for the cargo pocket leash). They hold up well enough for what people are using them for and are a lot easier to install and look cleaner (IMHO). Also, I made the EMT straps adjustable by adding some loop panels to the INSIDE of the shear pockets and some hook to the back part that is usually anchored down. This will allow the wearer to locate the strap EXACTLY as they want it for maximum velcro purchase.

Other than that just your standard masterpeice. <so humble, I know>

Oh yeah, I left off the cargo pocket flap loop panels and IR cover for a cleaner look too.

Haegl - Awesome looking kilt brother!