Nubster

My PM's?

Sent you a couple PM's about my kilt I ordered back in June and no return. Just checking to see if you got them or not. Thanks.

Have you tried contacting Gary via the web site? I know he has been really busy.

Hey Nubster.

Sorry, I am still around, sort of.

I am still adjusting to the new work schedule and this last month has been hectic.

Not dogging you here, just letting you know, and anyone else that may need to contact me.

PM's here are not a good way to get in touch with me.

I have only been able to log in a couple times a week, and that is usually on my way out the door to work or just before bed.

Either way, I usually am too hurried or tired to respond and just check new posts.

Then, being as scatter brained as I am lately, I forget to check back in and respond.

Hit the website and go to the contact page.

My email is there and I am much better about getting emails out than PM's anywhere.

Also my cell phone number is listed and you can call it anytime.

If I don't answer, DO leave a message.

I am either at work or sleeping but I WILL call you back ASAP.

You can also send a text message to the cell number.

As for your PM's Nubs, I got them and will shoot you an email or give you a call tomorrow.

I am once again just on my way out the door headed to work.

If you prefer I give you a call, shoot me an email with your number and the best time to call.

Sorry about the delay bro, I will talk to you one way or another tomorrow.

Understandable. I'll shoot you an email and I appreciate the response. Hope things calm for you soon.

Garys good folks!!

Garys good folks!!

With out a doubt Brother.

Thanks guys.

The Nubster is too, and I have been admittedly slow at getting in touch with folks.

I am way behind on some orders and have the next few weekends (long 4 day weekends at that :) ) to start getting caught up!

Check yer email Nubby!

May your hands work swiftly and time be on your side my friend.

Thanks guys.

The Nubster is too, and I have been admittedly slow at getting in touch with folks.

I am way behind on some orders and have the next few weekends (long 4 day weekends at that :) ) to start getting caught up!

Check yer email Nubby!

Hey Gary, While you're at it. Can you maybe get Heather's ass in gear as well... :lol:;)

Hey Gary, While you're at it. Can you maybe get Heather's ass in gear as well... :lol:;)

You got it!

Putting fresh batteries in the cattle prod.... :P

You got it!

Putting fresh batteries in the cattle prod.... :P

Outstanding, Remind her that Pirate Fest is in two weeks.

Longer waits make it all the better when it gets here!!

Rock on Gary.

Have you tried calling him????

I know Gary's been busy, but calling him is probably the easiest and best way to get to him. Here's his number from his contact page: 541-405-1854

i don't know the situation nub, but i can't imagine Gary to be anything but a decent guy. call him. it may be the best way to resolve the issue.

I apologize for being an ######. It was uncalled for and I took out personal frustrations on the first target I could find. I sent Gary a personal apology as well. I should not even for a second thought he was trying to rip me off as with the great praises everyone here sings of him, I should have no reason to think he is anything but a decent person.