Sign in to follow this  
Kilted Carver

Another Awesome Creation From CWK

Another awesome kilt by Gary!!

I have been wanting one in this pattern for awhile now...now I have it. These pics are after two washings, and round of outdoor chores. Very comfy indeed. I added a personal bit of stuff to the sporran and pockets as I couldn't find them otherwise because of the camo.

Thanks Gary, looking forward to another in Desert DPM ( Got Gary tracking it for me)

th_DPMCKW1.jpg

th_DPMCKW2.jpg

th_DPMCKW4.jpg

th_DPMCKW.jpg

Thumbs up Bro!!

th_DPMCKW3.jpg

Its a great kilt for when I am working at home ( and for going oot and aboot if you chose) Its medium weight so it won't fry your bits. But the sporran and pockets help keep it down when it is windy. I really dig it.

Now THAT is a nice kilt! Gary does a great job, don't he?

I have 3 CWKs and love all of them.

Good looking kilt. Gary was showing me the material when he stopped by one of my paintball games. Nice to see how it came together. Well done Gary.

thumbs up! i dig it!

I have ran it through the wash a total of 5 times now and am currently wearing it. Very good weight for the humidity we are having right now. Five thumbs up.

Is that your web belt? That's wicked awesome....you can totally alice clip your canteen on there bro :) I like it alot.

Edited by ARMYCELT72

Thanks!

I made the belt from some 2 1/2 inch webbing and plastic buckle and adhesive velcro from a local surplus store. The webbing was 12 cents a foot. It cost about $7 to make. The shirt is by Buzz Kidder, and was bought through Mens Place which I think is closed up now, but if you Google Buzz Kidder, you can find vendors that sell it.