AlphaKilts

New Edinburgh Testers Needed

Our eventual goal has always been to provide the best quality kilt at the cheapest price. The target range for our kilts has been 60-75 dollars. I would like to match or beat the price of a pair of designer mens p@nt$. We have been working on a new design for the Edinburgh (knife pleated kilt with pockets) and are going to allow the members of the brotherhood test them out. These kilts will be 65 US along with shipping. If you are located in another country shipping will need to be recalculated before shipment of the kilt takes place. There will be a special section of the website created for people to sign up for these new kilts. I will post a link when we get it up and running. I would like to get a range of customers from the ones that have multiple Alpha Kilts to the ones that have never had a modern kilt.

Alpha Kilts Edit

We have added this product to the store. There will be no custom modifications to this kilt except length adjustments, which should be added to the comments field when you check out of the store.

Click here for ordering of the prototype

Nice, I've already got an Edinburgh that I really like alot and wouldn't mind another one.

Hmmm... How to talk the wife into it.... I was really thinking about getting one, but we kinda ruined xmas for us both already lol.

I'll have to see if I can swing it, but I wouldn't mind doing this...

I know it's a bit early, but are you going to be limited in fabric choice, or will there be some interesting and unique fabrics for this particular testing?

What colors does the Edinburgh come in? Does it ever come in a tartin?

Count me in! Shoot - PM me when the link is up so I don't miss it! :)

I'm in as well Daron.

I have a feeling you're gonna get a pretty good response out o this.

:wavey: Daron, I would be VERY INTERESTED. I own NO modern style kilts, but would like one. In the past the $$$ has restrained me. @ this price it would make sense.

Puffer

I would ttry one also. I do own an amerikilt in olive.

Add my name to the list Please.

I am in, sounds like a good opportunity to begin owning modern kilts. As others have asked are there options or just what you produce? if there are options I would like to see and choose mine, otherwise I am good with what you make.

DMC - AKA - Scottish Hog

Hello! Pick me! pick me!

Its always this when I'm broke.......rats.....better luck next time!

I'll be a tester. The only modern kilt I have is an X-Kilt -- homemade. I'll keep looking for the link.

Daron, I only have three Alpha's and Reva and Oliver both have one. Maybe you can put a hint in Reva's ear for Christmas. Hehehe, send me a PM and I will give you her cell phone number.

Jim

sounds good to me also

Will be watching for details

I'm in for this too. I don't have an Alpha yet, my old X-kilts have outgrown me, and I'm down to one SWK. This would be big time for me.

Hey Daron, are these meant to be worn at the p@nt$ waist or kilt waist? Just want to make sure so I can order the right size?

Mine is ordered!

This might just be what I need to get my step son his first kilt....