Pain

Something For When You Don't Feel Like Wearing Shoes...

Now that's funny..

Back in the 80's my mom found a pattern and knitted for me a pair of Argyll socks with "built-in two tone shoes". Big hit at Ren Faire.

People will think of anything. Not something I think I need, for sure, but I'm sure someone would like them.

Beautiful socks make me feel lovely. Thanks.

Seen them and have been debating for the past couple years on buying a pair. One of the guys on my paintball team has them and loves them, I own several pairs of Injinji toe socks that rock too.

Very cool,

I think I saw Pain post a link before and I thought then, and now it would be cool if they had a skin tone set, or maybe Hobbit feet ones.

If you like that check these out. I have a friend that wears them with his kilts, and I just bought my fiance a pair and she loves them.

Graham

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_KSO_m.cfm

I have a pair of the Sprint model Five Fingers shoes. Jenn has a pair of KSO (stands for Keep Stuff Out) somethings. Both of us like them.

I wear mine with my AlphaKilt at the bike shop. I plan to wear them while working Race Across America, with the hemp RKilt that is in the works.

I'm sure that they'll eventually come up with a design your own version, I can't wait for that...

Might look nice with the pushed down look with a kilt too.