n8up

List Of Scottish Games And Festivals

Scottish games and frestivals

Didn't see this anywhere in the first 3 or 4 pages here, so here it is. Lists some games and festivals by state, kinda cool if you're traveling somewhere or looking for someplace to go.

• Like 1

Does not list any of the three from Utah. Not very accurate...

It's not complete, as I can name several in Georgia and the Carolinas that are missing too. But, it is a help for some of the biggest ones.

Woohoo, my first sticky on any forum. From what I can tell, the only festivals listed are spounsored in some way by the ASGF, not a complete listing in anyway. But still good info either way.

Missing the Gathering of the Clans in Salado TX and the people at Sherwood forest faire have started putting on a games in september, and austin has 2 games a year here in Texas.

Houston Highland Games and Festival pretty much dead in the water right now. Had get together last night and maybe a seed of the next generation HHG was begun, hope so any way

So what is the calender. Fri night at the hotel and hang out, then Sat at the show, followed by a dinner together that night? Two nights at the notel motel or just Sat night?