Sign in to follow this  
sydnie7

Beryl's Hand-Knit Garter Ties

After finishing a pair of kilt hose for Jay (James MacMillan), Mother was ready for another little project so I set her to work on traditional garter ties. Here is one of the first pair, which will be completed to the desired length of the purchaser. They are made from a 75% washable wool / 25% nylon fiber in grey with a brown fleck (and yes, that's the XMTS tartan beneath them). The ties are 1.5 inches wide with luxurious fringe.

DSCN2527.jpg

This pair is $25 delivered within the lower 48 U.S. For these purchases, check or money order only, as you will be purchasing directly from the knitter.

Please contact me if you wish to discuss custom orders in other colors. Future versions will not have the little central ribbing detail that you may notice on the pictured tie (too much time for too little effect!). The product will most likely not go onto our website due to limited production capability.

Thanks for looking!

Very nice sydnie, I've been looking for something like that in white. We may need to talk. And the XMTS Tartan is indeed a lovely tartan.

Here's a custom pair in white, ready for delivery.

DSCN2589.jpg

And our new range of colors: black, emerald green, white, claret red, and dusty blue.

DSCN2601.jpg

Edited by sydnie7