TheBlondeKB

Gals Charity Auction

As some of you know the GBGALS meet every year in Las Vegas. What began as a rather ordinary fan convention has blossomed into a Charity Event. So much so that we have established the GALS Charitable Foundation.

The Brotherhood has been very generous with your talents and gifts in the past, contributing to the charity auction and other fund raising on GALS. I'm asking again. We are in need of auction/raffle items. While the majority of the items are related to Gerard Butler, our theme this year is "A Gathering". Any Scottish or Celtic items to be auctioned off or included in the raffle gift baskets would be appreciated.

Another way you can help would be through donating gift cards. Perhaps you have some that were given to you that you are not going to be able to use, or perhaps you can pick one up somewhere along the way while out shopping. Gift cards can either be put into the raffles (say for Starbucks) or they can be given directly to The Shade Tree to buy items they may need. They can use cards for places like WalMart, Target, Costco or Petco.

ALL proceeds from the auction and raffles will go DIRECTLY to The Shade Tree. A shelter for homeless and battered women and children.

Please take a minute to visit the GCF and TST sites. I will answer any and all questions. If you wish to contribute I will PM the shipping address for auction items.

Thanks KT for letting me ask the Brotherhood for help.

xox

Kristine

ps - Convention Registration is still open and EVERYONE is welcome!

I'll be the first ( of hopefully many ) to step up and donate my ceramic prototype sgian with my FTL knot. It comes with the leather sheath as well.th_ceramicssheath1.jpg

th_ceramicssheath3.jpg

th_ceramicssheath.jpg

I'll also throw in one of my "Flame" kilt pins:

flame1.jpg

PM me with the address to send the goodies my lady.

Oh Eric! Thank you! The GALS are ecstatic!

I read this on my cell following a parent teacher conference this evening and the WOOT! echoed through the halls!

These will be auctioned or raffled during our Convention in Las Vegas.

Sounds like a winner Kristine,

Send me the mailing addy when you get a chance.

Thanks,

I try to help out so people don't think I am such a meany!!

th_selfshots.jpg

th_raynesdressupsession1.jpg

I smell a scheme!!!

I am nothing but innocent, young man. I'm sure whoever wins will give it a good home. Im just hoping itll be me! LOL

Outstanding! I know you would give it a happy home!!

If y'all will look at the Envision, Encourage, Empower logo in my sig, what you see is a rising phoenix. I believe it was a bit of divine intervention or inspiration that Eric chose to donate the "Flame" pin.

I can't take any credit, just glad to help.

Nudge away lady-friend!!

nudge-nudge,..wink, wink!!

Should would be nice to see some of our other vendors step up for this, These gals do an amazing amount of good deeds and really need our help..

We will appreciate most anything.

If your hobby is making tin hats from aluminum cans, we'll take it.

I even have an idea for tartan remnants if you have scraps too small to make into anything else.

I like a good bump every once in a while!!

BUMP!!! I find it hard to believe there is no one else with SOMETHING to give up? c'mon brothers. Even if you think it's only worth a $1 or whatever... I'm sure these women would be glad to have stuff, it goes to Charity and someone will bid on it! Anyone? ANyone??

p.s. major convention in las vegas... exposure to LOTS of people...