Sign in to follow this  
KT

Kiltology #118

A kilt's worst enemy is NOT the moth, scissors or even the occasional intoxicated pub patron who can't hold their liquor.

A kilt's worst enemy is the small child.

The pleats on a kilt seem to look very much like a swing set or monkey bars. Many a kilt have been badly damaged at the hands of one particular little monkey who thinks it is funny to swing from pleat to pleat while dodging daddy's efforts to remove said monkey from his kilt.

Hard boiled eggs, burritos, chili... would seem to be deterrents.

I'm all set up,, I don't drink so I can stay away from the drunks

My Kids have no Kids, so I ain't a Grand-paw with any porch monkey's

I won't run away from the pretty Kilt Inspectors, She can do as she wants.

hehehe

On the Beach in Virginia

Got my Kilt on

BOS'N

You really are back. Two Kiltologies this week alone! I always wear my kilt to church. We have so many little kids around (15 baptisms in the past 2 months) that I decided it was dangerous to go regimental - don't want to scare the rugrats (particularly someone else's rugrats).

I feel your pain my friend, whether it's the 4 yr old and the 5 yr old playing hide and seek in the pleats or one of them just trying to climb old Mt. Buckster with a fistfull of kilt, social outings can get a bit precarious at times. :blink:

Funny this hazzard never occurred to me, even after reading all of those Kilt advice postings and parenting manuals. :D

Sign in to follow this