KT

Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Memberships now available!

yup...Actual memberships, both annual and lifetime, are now available.

here is what you get with membership:

One Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Sticker

Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Membership Certificate, hand signed and numbered

Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Membership card, for use at any Official Merchant or Pub of the Brotherhood of the Kilt

10% discount on all Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Merchandise.

10% (or more) discount at MANY Official Merchants of the Brotherhood of the Kilt.

Special Prizes for Monthly Photo Caption Contests

Access to Members-only merchandise and areas of the Forum.

I am currently in talks with a new Kilt vendor who wishes to be added to the Official Registry, and will find as many more as are willing to join up!

here is a link so you don't have to hunt for it: <a href="http://www.kiltsrock.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76" target="_blank">Brotherhood of the Kilt Memberships</a>

slainte,

Thanks for the update on membership KT. I joined just over a year ago and have been wondering when I need to renew. How do I go about do so?

occeltic

<!--quoteo(post=54:date=Jan 17 2007, 09:03 PM:name=KT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KT @ Jan 17 2007, 09:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=54"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->yup...Actual memberships, both annual and lifetime, are now available.

here is what you get with membership:

One Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Sticker

Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Membership Certificate, hand signed and numbered

Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Membership card, for use at any Official Merchant or Pub of the Brotherhood of the Kilt

10% discount on all Official Brotherhood of the Kilt Merchandise.

10% (or more) discount at MANY Official Merchants of the Brotherhood of the Kilt.

Special Prizes for Monthly Photo Caption Contests

Access to Members-only merchandise and areas of the Forum.

I am currently in talks with a new Kilt vendor who wishes to be added to the Official Registry, and will find as many more as are willing to join up!

here is a link so you don't have to hunt for it: <a href="http://www.kiltsrock.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76" target="_blank">Brotherhood of the Kilt Memberships</a>

slainte,<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

About how long does it take before I see my bumpersticker and other membership matirial in the mail? I joined on the 11th of Dec. Just so I know when roughly to expect.

I'm making post office stops tonight and tomorrow with everything currently in process being sent no later than tomorrow night.

WOW! Thanks for such a speedy update. Much obliged. Happy Holiday's to the belief of you choice btw. Cheers!

I hate to be a bother but.....I still havn't recieved my stuff in the mail yet.

not a bother. I had some personal issues which needed tending to. The PO is open again tonight, so I plan to be there today.

Yea!!! I hope my renewal schwag is included!!!

was my membership stuff in that bunch of mail?

Woohoo! Can't wait.

Thank you soo much on replying in such a timely manner. please excuse my horrible spelling and lack of proper grammar

Btw, as a disabled vet I totally understand the personal issues thing. I hope all is well with you.

You said you sent mine out right?

how bout mine?

Got it in the mail this morning! "Oh Yeah!" as the Koolaid man say's. Thank you soo much! Sticker on the Bravada already!

Got my stuff in on saturday. got my botk cards in my wallet and my membership card right behind my drivers license.

I've been away too long...I'm still unemployed (with the exception of a part-time job as a designated driver) and your gift of a FREE RENEWAL is very welcome!

Rich

mhunk1988 KT tell why I cannot renew please

I paid for an annual membership in November of last year. I have not received any membership materials. Have you stopped the benefits and sending the materials?

I, also, have not received the package (or even an e-mail!).  I realize that it was only March 2, 2018, but SOME acknowledgment?  I at least need to know my membership number so I can utilize the discounts.  I plan to order a couple kilts this week and more monthly.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Rev.Mike said:

I, also, have not received the package (or even an e-mail!).  I realize that it was only March 2, 2018, but SOME acknowledgment?  I at least need to know my membership number so I can utilize the discounts.  I plan to order a couple kilts this week and more monthly.

Thanks

Member numbers are in your profile.  Expect your packages to be shipped this week.

• Like 1

There was a package?

KT, sorry, I still have not received the 'package'

Thanks in advance.