Sign in to follow this  
OFCJAX

Who Wants Some Free Pimpness?

THE PATCHES ARE IN!

So the logo patches I ordered arrived yesterday. I ordered 100, 50 plastic backed and 50 velcro backed. The velcro backed ones come with a loop panel cut to the same shape of the patch! Well, they screwed up and gave me all 100 velcro backed (I made sure I was only charged for the 50 <I am part Scot afterall!>)

So their foul up is my brothers and sisters chance at some free swag. Now I could come up with a cool contest, make you submit pics holding up signs or scantily clad lady folk (Those will always be accepted of course ladies.) or some other version of all that. But the truth is I'm just too d@mn tired to come up with anything. They have been working us like dogs down here. I worked 6 days this week (12 hour shifts) and even got called in on my off night for 1/2 the night. Plus I have some projects I'm working on as well as some local stuff (Guy asked me to do the cushions for his boat. THEN I find out he has 17 of them!)

So here's the deal. You send me your address, I'll send you a patch. Past customers are getting one regardless but feel free to jump in line.

Now about those scantily clad ladies.......

Address sent via PM

It would be nice to have one.

sent. Think the patch would look killer on my rifle range vest.

you have my address still or no?

OKEY DOKEY!

PMing you. Thanks!!

I'm in. You should have my addy, yes?