OFCJAX

Teaser Pics

So, Kevin, AKA Werewolves, wanted a new two tone kilt with contrasting stitching and antique brass hardware. The cargo pockets are still reversible but are plain on the other side with decorative hardware on the other and no loop panel on the inside. I had my logo digitized so a lady with a computerized embroidery machine here could use it (thanks Kevin!). I used grommets on the apron again but unlike the original, they aren't just on the side of the apron but on the side and bottom as well as connected by one on the apron to form a little design. The cool feature is that you can see the contrasting color of the underapron through them. To stay true to the "Werewolves" name, the apron is sporting two decorative buckles facing each other that resemble a wolfs fangs. It's low enough on the apron that a belt and buckle (I'd suggest brown leather with a brass buckle) won't cover it.

As of this writing Kevin hasn't received it or even seen pictures of it yet.

I'd have taken more but as soon as the kilt was finished I put it in a box, wrapped it up and shipped it out. The machine was still warm when I got back.

On to the pics!

FLASH

NO FLASH

The "Fangs"

Close up of the contrasting stitches

Can't see the pictures since I'm not on facebook, but it sounds really cool :)

Looks cool.

I was looking through your pics and had a thought, (strange, I know)...that Needle Pimp logo of yours would look extremely cool tooled into a leather sporran flap....:)

Looks cool.

I was looking through your pics and had a thought, (strange, I know)...that Needle Pimp logo of yours would look extremely cool tooled into a leather sporran flap....:)

I have one! It's an interchangeable flap for my custom black buffalo leather and croc print hide with red stitching and dice for tassel bells.

Sweet..:) I'm always looking at stuff and trying to figure out how I'd carve it into some cow hide. I figured your logo would look pretty darn cool..:) Great idea for a sporran you described too...never thought about interchangeable flaps...I'll have to look into that..:)

Hey I am another person that doesn't use Facebook, so we can't see your teasers man. Please post another way so we can see the pics also.

Thanks,

Tout Jour Prest,

Rocky