KT

Off Topic Rules

to keep things somewhat civil, here are some rules about posting here in the off-topic section.

1. I ask that you make your topic titles accurate. Several members don't want to read about politics or religion or other such things.

2. references to obvious hate groups will not be allowed. I can't think of anything positive about the KKK, Nazi's or other such groups.

3. religious and politcal debate are allowed so long as they remain civilized. Mudslinging and general hate speach isn't going to be tolerated.

We want to foster an environment where you can speak your mind about kilts and most other topics, but please do not abuse the freedoms you have.

Ku Kluckers and Nazis make pretty good targets.

Especially the Ku Kluckers. Those white robes make the sights show up nice and sharp. Especially in low light situtations.

Ku Kluckers and Nazis make pretty good targets.

Especially the Ku Kluckers. Those white robes make the sights show up nice and sharp. Especially in low light situtations.

Gah, I want to make a Klu Klux Klowns joke now.

Aint skeered, just ran in to a klansman earlier today as a matter of fact and scowled at him.

to keep things somewhat civil, here are some rules about posting here in the off-topic section.

1. I ask that you make your topic titles accurate. Several members don't want to read about politics or religion or other such things.

2. references to obvious hate groups will not be allowed. I can't think of anything positive about the KKK, Nazi's or other such groups.

3. religious and politcal debate are allowed so long as they remain civilized. Mudslinging and general hate speach isn't going to be tolerated.

We want to foster an environment where you can speak your mind about kilts and most other topics, but please do not abuse the freedoms you have.

:) The Grand Imperial Dragon of the BOTK Klan has spoken Brothers... J/K :lol:

Budog. B)

:) The Grand Imperial Dragon of the BOTK Klan has spoken Brothers... J/K :lol:

Budog. B)

just some CYA if anyone actually does cross the line...