Kilted Jeeper

A Man In A Kilt Is A Wonderful Thing At Any Age

So my son wore his kilt yesterday because a young lady specifically requested he do so....

My son is 7 years old and the requestor is only 6!!!

As I said....a man in a kilt is a wonderful thing at any age!

That is great! Wonderful to hear!

Seven years old and already in great demand. The power of the kilt.

And so it continues! Well done, lad :)

They'll all be after him now..........

How did you get your son to wear a kilt? I've tried to get my 14 year old son interested in it back in 2004 when I first started wearing them. He is so afraid to be teased and works hard at blending in with the crowd. My 11 year old daughter does not want to be seen with me when I wear my kilts in a store.

How did you get your son to wear a kilt? I've tried to get my 14 year old son interested in it back in 2004 when I first started wearing them. He is so afraid to be teased and works hard at blending in with the crowd. My 11 year old daughter does not want to be seen with me when I wear my kilts in a store.

at first always wear your kilt when he wears one. It does take some getting used to, but whatever you don't force him.

my wife and i have already talked about whenever we have our first child we are going to invest in the baby kilt and sporran, so hopefully he will always be comfortable in a kilt and by the time he is old enough to choose what he wants to wear he will want a kilt or two.

He started wearing one about age 3 so he's been fairly comfortable in it. He's worn it to school a couple times while in kindergarden, but only once in first grade as he got some flack from some older kids. He has not worn it in a while and is now in second grade.

He has an Alt-kilt and a Stillwater Thrifty and a black SW sporran.