sydnie7

Saying "goodbye" To Flamingokilts

FlamingoKilts is folding its tent (wings?) and, as of 11/1/11, will no longer exist as a licensed business entity.

We sincerely thank our past customers! It's been great fun but was never more than a hobby business. Personal matters have meant less and less time available for crafting, and the business income really doesn't justify the expense of maintaining a website, minimal advertising, business licenses, etc.

We will fulfill remaining orders, of course, and I will be available for the random one-off project.

So it's goodbye to the business name and website only. You'll still have sydnie7 to kick around. Thanks again to those who took a chance on a new vendor, and keep supporting the cottage kilting industry!

Sydnie:

Kathy and I are looking forward to seeing you and Bob in San Diego in a few weeks for Battlefield Band, but let me say publicly thanks for your great knit products. The only hose toppers I own are your products, which I thoroughly enjoy along with my hose garters. I hope this allows you a little more "down time".

Enjoy the extra time!!!!!!

Then we can expect to see more of you here... :)

Seriously, you do what you have to do, & enjoy it when you do it. Non, je ne regrette rien

Sydnie, I'm sorry to hear this but hopefully it means more time doing the other things you love! I hope that in the future you'll still get some decent business from our membership!

The VERY BEST COMPADRE !!!!