Kilted-Marine

Website Change

Which is Better - By Tartan or by Waist  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just changed our website so that the instock kilts are listed by Waist Size instead of by tartan...

MY THOUGHTS... It is easier to search for tartans by "MY WAIST SIZE" then it is to go through 49 tartans to see which ones are in stock in my waist size and MANY folks just want to know what is in stock in their size

What do you think... is it better to list the customer options by tartans or by waist size.... it seems everybody lists by tartan....

I think it would have been best to have a button that let you pick which of the two, but I do think it is much better than it was.

I like it. :sunny:

Much easier and you still have the option to search through all the tartans in the Custom section.

I think it would be better if you had a bonnie lass who can read minds just ship us what we are so jonsing for and visit us to collect and deliver!

I do like the option to see what is in stock by waist size, however; I would like to see larger pictures on all the tartans. The picture you use for the Crawford tartan is an example of what I'm talking about regarding the larger picture.

I just hit the web site a few minutes ago and I like the larger (better) pictures of the tartains! Thanks Mark. The search by size or tartan is good too.

Edited by Catdad

I love the new site with by waist size. It is much quicker. Thanks