Kilted-Marine

Added 500+ Tartans

We have added wool kilts to our product line and now have over 500 tartan available... including all Irish counties, Military tartan, etc

Awesome Mark!!!

Decent price too!

holy moly!

Took the words out of my mouth!

Very nice Mark!

Great list, any hope of getting the German National? German American? added to the list?

The tartan register has interesting info on both tartans. The German American is registered to Rocky and restricted so I imagine you would have to purchase the kilt from him. I thought the notes about the German National being submitted to the consulate were interesting. It would appear it has been woven by Locharron so perhaps if you can get enough folks interested you could get a run as a special weave.

The tartan register has interesting info on both tartans. The German American is registered to Rocky and restricted so I imagine you would have to purchase the kilt from him. I thought the notes about the German National being submitted to the consulate were interesting. It would appear it has been woven by Locharron so perhaps if you can get enough folks interested you could get a run as a special weave.

sorry but who is rocky?

sorry but who is rocky?

Owner of USA Kilts