what are your favorite news shows on tv? I'll have to stick with Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert on comedy central. Same news with some serious humor.

what is yours?

NHL Overtime on Vs.

I don't watch a ton of news on tv. I usually get mine online.

I regularly check FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC. I find that the same stories are told from different angles, so I try to get a spectrum and filter out the bull**** and see if I can figure out the truth.

Anything except FOX news. They suck!

nakednews.com

if it were free, if I was going to spend the money.....

not like I when I was 18, and was one of the original subscribers to - you know what, I'm gonna shut up.

i like fox and friends, but get most of my news via radio, i enjoy Beck, Limbaugh, Michael Berry, and sometimes Hannity or Ingram.

I don't see too much TV nowadays. We only have one set and I can't get the wife away form NCIS. So its usually MSN's hompage for my news. When I do get the set its either on the Daily Show and Cobert, Doctor Who, or EWTN"s World Report.

I used to watch Beck, but I'm not paying to watch his show on the net. I watch Fox.

He is a marvel of vocabulary execution. I enjoy him also.

Hannity, Colbert, Kelly, Beck, Stewart, Limbaugh, etc...

none of these people are journalists, nor news-like people... and their shows are not "news".

so no one has really answer the question. :) does anyone watch news on TV anymore?... hell, can one find *news* on TV anymore?

Hannity, Colbert, Kelly, Beck, Stewart, Limbaugh, etc...

none of these people are journalists, nor news-like people... and their shows are not "news".

so no one has really answer the question. :) does anyone watch news on TV anymore?... hell, can one find *news* on TV anymore?

That is right. They are opinion shows.

However, I like most of the shows on Fox News. Both opinion and non-opinion shows.

I hope my intent was not lost when I posted two shows on comedy central as 'news'

I hope my intent was not lost when I posted two shows on comedy central as 'news'

to be boldly honest KT, i wasn't sure.

so many Americans are *convinced* they are watching "news" when they watch shows on Fox News and MSNBC for example. opinion is passed off as fact. exaggerations are passed off as fact. hell, lies are passed off as fact.

but i guess KT, i see what you might be getting at. at least Colbert and Stewart don't pretend. those two at least own up to the fact that what they do is comedy.

are there any real journalists left that are widely known on TV? they are all dead right?

heck, here's an example of Bob Schieffer losing his objectivity for sensationalism:

http://www.salon.com...vity/singleton/

BBC World News, my personal opinion of all US news is that it is crap.

none these days, they all have bad news or stupid stories