branmakmorn

16 Oz Poly Wool

Just looking for feed back from someone who has a Frugal Corner 16 oz poly wool kilt. I am looking to buy one and just curious about it from someone who has owned one for a while. Looking for a kilt that can double as a casual or dress hence the heavier material. Not looking to knock a BOTK vendor just looking for feedback from someone who has one already.

I've got a few. Love them. Wear them with both t-shirts and with shirt and tie. Did a wedding in one a couple of months ago done up more formal than I've been probably since MY wedding. The Scottish guest and the bartender at the reception both gave complements and high praise.

um, they are acrylic, are they not? I have 3 of them. They are great, and I like them better than the standard Stillwater Kilts models.

The Frugal Corner has three types of kilts

(Woven Acrylic - Light weight & Heavy Weight), (Heavy Cotton - Modern & non-traditional), and Wool

Thanks for the info- Kilted-Marine,sorry I put in the wrong question. I was asking about the heavy weight acrylic. Sathor thanks for the comparison to Stillwater, I have onwe of their standard kilts so i can kind of compare. Looking forwrd to wearing a kilt on New Years Eve, taking my wife out.