Brotherhood of the Kilt - www.KiltsRock.com Designs By Des - Custom Chainmaille Creations Burnett's & Struth Scottish Regalia Ltd. Alt.Kilt - Custom Urbanwear Kilts

Photo

Anxious

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Greene2041

Greene2041

Kilted Contributor

• Forum Contributor
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

I ordered my first Kilt on February 4th... I got the Ultimate in Fraser from SportKilt.. My problem now is I can't wait till I see the email with tracking code.. Everytime I open my email I pray for it to be there..

I feel like a first time parent leaving there kid at home with a sitter for the first time. I want to email or call and just say "Hi, How is my kilt coming?" But Just like when I left my Kids home for the first time I know (in this case from reading Y'alls comments on Sportkilt) that I will hear from them when it ships and other than that No news is good news (i.e. No backorder or other malfunctions in the creation phase).

Greene
Chamberlain #913 AF&AM

#2 Sathor

Sathor
  • Interests:Hot Sauces, Photography, Cycling

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

I ordered my first Kilt on February 4th... I got the Ultimate in Fraser from SportKilt.. My problem now is I can't wait till I see the email with tracking code.. Everytime I open my email I pray for it to be there..

I feel like a first time parent leaving there kid at home with a sitter for the first time. I want to email or call and just say "Hi, How is my kilt coming?" But Just like when I left my Kids home for the first time I know (in this case from reading Y'alls comments on Sportkilt) that I will hear from them when it ships and other than that No news is good news (i.e. No backorder or other malfunctions in the creation phase).

There is a bike shop about 45 minutes with a sign that says 'every time as person calls and ask how much longer on their bike repair, God kills a kitten'

The waiting gets easier over time. I don't know how much time, cause I've been ordering kilts over 2 years now, and it hasn't happened quite yet, but someday.....

#3 The Amadan

The Amadan

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

Anticipation is one of the great spices of life.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
...........Tony, #97:......................Laird Protector of the Wisecrack,
...................................................BotK token Extra-terrestrial,
........................................Translator for the Sarcastically-impaired
.........................................................Generally silly man.
..........................................Scottish-Irish, and darned proud of it!
............................................Póg ma thoin, if ya nae don a kilt!

#4 Lonnie Cox

Lonnie Cox

Kilt Apprentice

• Member of the Brotherhood
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

thats a great feeling
Posted Image

#5 Greene2041

Greene2041

Kilted Contributor

• Forum Contributor
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

I love the anticipation... I just don't like the waiting. :turtle:
Chamberlain #913 AF&AM

#6 branmakmorn

branmakmorn

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Know the feeling,

#7 Greene2041

Greene2041

Kilted Contributor

• Forum Contributor
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

Still no word yet... Starting to get harder not to call or email!! :watch5:
Chamberlain #913 AF&AM

#8 Seanachie

Seanachie

Kilt Addicted

• Member of the Brotherhood
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Not to cause you stress...but I got an email coupon the other day from SK and they said with St Patrick's Day lead times are running longer than normal. So I would hang in there as yours is not a stock kilt in that it is customized. To offer you a bit of solace, I have ordered wool kilts that have taken 6 months or maybe a tad more to arrive, so your wait is not too bad.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BOTK MEMBER #326

The "Brotherhood of the Kilt" logo is a registered trademark of SimpleSage, LLC, and may not be used without express written permission.
This website and all its contents © 2005-2012 SimpleSage, LLC and/or the original poster unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.