Greene2041

Anxious

8 posts in this topic

I ordered my first Kilt on February 4th... I got the Ultimate in Fraser from SportKilt.. My problem now is I can't wait till I see the email with tracking code.. Everytime I open my email I pray for it to be there..

I feel like a first time parent leaving there kid at home with a sitter for the first time. I want to email or call and just say "Hi, How is my kilt coming?" But Just like when I left my Kids home for the first time I know (in this case from reading Y'alls comments on Sportkilt) that I will hear from them when it ships and other than that No news is good news (i.e. No backorder or other malfunctions in the creation phase).

Greene

I ordered my first Kilt on February 4th... I got the Ultimate in Fraser from SportKilt.. My problem now is I can't wait till I see the email with tracking code.. Everytime I open my email I pray for it to be there..

I feel like a first time parent leaving there kid at home with a sitter for the first time. I want to email or call and just say "Hi, How is my kilt coming?" But Just like when I left my Kids home for the first time I know (in this case from reading Y'alls comments on Sportkilt) that I will hear from them when it ships and other than that No news is good news (i.e. No backorder or other malfunctions in the creation phase).

There is a bike shop about 45 minutes with a sign that says 'every time as person calls and ask how much longer on their bike repair, God kills a kitten'

The waiting gets easier over time. I don't know how much time, cause I've been ordering kilts over 2 years now, and it hasn't happened quite yet, but someday.....

Anticipation is one of the great spices of life.

I love the anticipation... I just don't like the waiting. :turtle:

Still no word yet... Starting to get harder not to call or email!! :watch5:

Not to cause you stress...but I got an email coupon the other day from SK and they said with St Patrick's Day lead times are running longer than normal. So I would hang in there as yours is not a stock kilt in that it is customized. To offer you a bit of solace, I have ordered wool kilts that have taken 6 months or maybe a tad more to arrive, so your wait is not too bad.