Brotherhood of the Kilt - www.KiltsRock.com Oconee Leather Works - Fine celtic leather products S Kilt Paul Henry Kilts

Photo

Holy Week & Easter Greetings Brethren And Sistern

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 branmakmorn

branmakmorn

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

I just wanted to wish all of the followers of the BOTK a very happy Ressurection Sunday. If you need a lift go to either youtube or yahoo video page and type in "Dance Your shoes Off". Second Baptist Church in Houston did a flash mob last year and I watch this video whenever I need a lift. I didn't se any kilts BUT if I had been there I know thare would have been at least one there. HE IS RISEN--HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!

#2 Rob Soderman

Rob Soderman

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Ha! Take that Obama and HHS. Very cool-I'll have to post that on my facebook tomorrow morning.

#3 Bruno

Bruno

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

I love good friday its my annual meataphon. I had 3 steaks last year (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and plan on beating the record this year. The wife is Catholic and it drives her nuts lol. I love this season, almost as much as the pagan festival on 25th December.

#4 Seanachie

Seanachie

Kilt Addicted

• Member of the Brotherhood
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

It sure would be nice, that when we have divergent beliefs and views that we accept our differences but still respect other people.
That makes for community and one of the things I hope to enjoy when I come here.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BOTK MEMBER #326

#5 Bruno

Bruno

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

I agree that its nice to respect others. That's why I am glad you respect my carnivore rights :) I have as you will note simply stated my religious views at the expense of no one here.

The "Brotherhood of the Kilt" logo is a registered trademark of SimpleSage, LLC, and may not be used without express written permission.
This website and all its contents © 2005-2012 SimpleSage, LLC and/or the original poster unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.