Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
branmakmorn

Holy Week & Easter Greetings Brethren And Sistern

5 posts in this topic

I just wanted to wish all of the followers of the BOTK a very happy Ressurection Sunday. If you need a lift go to either youtube or yahoo video page and type in "Dance Your shoes Off". Second Baptist Church in Houston did a flash mob last year and I watch this video whenever I need a lift. I didn't se any kilts BUT if I had been there I know thare would have been at least one there. HE IS RISEN--HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!

Ha! Take that Obama and HHS. Very cool-I'll have to post that on my facebook tomorrow morning.

I love good friday its my annual meataphon. I had 3 steaks last year (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and plan on beating the record this year. The wife is Catholic and it drives her nuts lol. I love this season, almost as much as the pagan festival on 25th December.

It sure would be nice, that when we have divergent beliefs and views that we accept our differences but still respect other people.

That makes for community and one of the things I hope to enjoy when I come here.

I agree that its nice to respect others. That's why I am glad you respect my carnivore rights :) I have as you will note simply stated my religious views at the expense of no one here.