Brotherhood of the Kilt - www.KiltsRock.com Sgians by Raptor Kilt and Thistle Scottish Shoppe Designs By Des - Custom Chainmaille Creations

Photo

At Work The Other Day

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Alaskan Kilted Guy

Alaskan Kilted Guy

Kilted Photographer of the Great White North

• Forum Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Here's a pic I took at work the other day.

Posted Image

AKG

BOTK Member #183
Ordained Priest, Church of the Latter-Day Dude

Proud caretaker of Wyvern Leatherworks Punisher sporran #5

Punisher_Sporran__5-25-1.jpgClanOotland.jpgribbons.jpgff47e9a1-f421-4019-8628-54223eb56fb2_zps

@AkKiltedGuy

@OnTargetImages

On Target Images

http://www.fb.com/ontargetimages

A U.S. VETERAN - Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to, and including, my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. Author unknown.

#2 KT

KT

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

that is totally awesome!

KT
Founder,
Brotherhood of the Kilt

#3 Piipriker

Piipriker

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

great

what's the pipe? Peterson?

hejdå Jörg (Seòrsa)

$> cd /pub/
$> more beer

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Piipriker
Xing: https://www.xing.com...g_Eichelberger2
eichelberger.gifdaft1.gifiss.gif

#4 Alaskan Kilted Guy

Alaskan Kilted Guy

• Forum Contributor
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

Yup. Peterson Rocky Donegal.

AKG

BOTK Member #183

Punisher_Sporran__5-25-1.jpgClanOotland.jpgribbons.jpgff47e9a1-f421-4019-8628-54223eb56fb2_zps

@AkKiltedGuy

@OnTargetImages

On Target Images

A U.S. VETERAN - Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to, and including, my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. Author unknown.

#5 12stones

12stones

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Sweet! Looks like you've taken a liking to the pipe too.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
BOTK #184

#6 FrozenNorth

FrozenNorth

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Looking Good.....

#7 The Amadan

The Amadan

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Lucky...
...I have to wear standard issue, at work. :cry:
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
...........Tony, #97:......................Laird Protector of the Wisecrack,
...................................................BotK token Extra-terrestrial,
........................................Translator for the Sarcastically-impaired
.........................................................Generally silly man.
..........................................Scottish-Irish, and darned proud of it!
............................................Póg ma thoin, if ya nae don a kilt!

#8 Kilted Carver

Kilted Carver

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Yeah.....DITTO to what Tony said!
Looks good though bud.
BROTHERHOOD MEMBER #133 HONORARY LIFETIME MEMBER OF SEVEN RIVERS HIGHLAND SOCIETY OFFICIAL WOODCARVER OF CLAN LAMONT SOCIETY OF N. AMERICA MEMBER CLAN MACALPINE USA
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 KiltedTexan

KiltedTexan

Kilt Obsessed

• Member of the Brotherhood
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

What do you do for work?
"Texas will again lift its head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural advantages." Sam Houston

"Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy and, while guided and controlled by virtue, the noblest attribute of man. It is the only dictator that freemen acknowledge and the only security that freemen desire." Mirabeau B. Lamar

Posted Image

http://s1197.photobu...27/KiltedTexan/

#10 Kilted Carver

Kilted Carver

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

I think he is a Importer/exporter for Vandelay Enterprises...:P
BROTHERHOOD MEMBER #133 HONORARY LIFETIME MEMBER OF SEVEN RIVERS HIGHLAND SOCIETY OFFICIAL WOODCARVER OF CLAN LAMONT SOCIETY OF N. AMERICA MEMBER CLAN MACALPINE USA

#11 Kilted Carver

Kilted Carver

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

Looks like he just gave the gift of life as well, good job brother, I just got my gallon certificate myself. :thumleft:

#12 KiltedTexan

KiltedTexan

Kilt Obsessed

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Did i see a Wizard of Oz pez collection? in that picture?
"Texas will again lift its head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural advantages." Sam Houston

"Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy and, while guided and controlled by virtue, the noblest attribute of man. It is the only dictator that freemen acknowledge and the only security that freemen desire." Mirabeau B. Lamar

Posted Image

http://s1197.photobu...27/KiltedTexan/

#13 Kilted Carver

Kilted Carver

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

Good eye Texan!! Very cool!

#14 Alaskan Kilted Guy

Alaskan Kilted Guy

• Forum Contributor
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

Looking Good.....

Dude! Long time no see. We need to hook up and have a beer or coffee or something.

And yeah, I am really lucky to be able to wear my kilts at work.

AKG

BOTK Member #183

@AkKiltedGuy

@OnTargetImages

On Target Images

#15 FrozenNorth

FrozenNorth

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

I was going to stop by your office the other day but got called away.......pesky work. Coffee or beer sounds good, just let me know.

#16 Megs

Megs

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

My Brother from another Alaskan Mother.... Love your style as usual! You're lucky to have such an open minded job about the kilt & tats, etc.

BOTK MEMBER #106

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine, First Principles of Government“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.”– Thomas Paine, The Crisis, No. 1, 1776

My wild Irish Rose,

The sweetest flow'r that grows

You may search ev'rywhere

But none can compare

With my wild Irish Rose

Posted Image

#17 misfit762

misfit762

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Nice!
Love the Punisher Sporran!

LIVE FREE OR DIE

me_Bragg_work_zpsbfa17e90.jpg

#18 Alaskan Kilted Guy

Alaskan Kilted Guy

• Forum Contributor
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

Nice!
Love the Punisher Sporran!

Thanks! Donnie did a hell of a job with it!

AKG

BOTK Member #183

@AkKiltedGuy

@OnTargetImages

On Target Images

#19 Seanachie

Seanachie

Kilt Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Yes, I am equally envious. I get away with kilts on Fridays but that's it. Just curious how PV works for you in Alaska temps. Even in So. Cal winters PV in winter can be brisk.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BOTK MEMBER #326

#20 Alaskan Kilted Guy

Alaskan Kilted Guy

• Forum Contributor
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

Well, the Gordon kilt in the picture is 16oz wool, but PV does fine. If it is cold enough, it doesn't matter what weight or type of material the kilt is, you're going to be cold. My personal limit for kilting is about -10f. But that is rare. Usually I like to wait until the temps are above 0.

AKG

BOTK Member #183

@AkKiltedGuy

@OnTargetImages

On Target Images

The "Brotherhood of the Kilt" logo is a registered trademark of SimpleSage, LLC, and may not be used without express written permission.
This website and all its contents © 2005-2012 SimpleSage, LLC and/or the original poster unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.