OK I am picking up a trend here-New Braunfels area-crashing Wurstfest would be GREAT but that is just one suggestion. Anyone else? Anyone know any places to meet? When??

I think it's a great idea! I live in Fort Worth, I KNOW there are a bunch of us in and around the DFW Metroplex.

Kilt ON!

New Braunfels obviously works for me!

We could set something up with Cassidy's Irish Pub in Corpus Christi

The parent company of the Dog and Bee has the Mad Dog Pub on the River Walk in SA. If it's like the Dog abd Bee it has great food, a stocked bar and even an open air patio. What time of year? How would a Burns Dinner be??

The parent company of the Dog and Bee has the Mad Dog Pub on the River Walk in SA. If it's like the Dog abd Bee it has great food, a stocked bar and even an open air patio. What time of year? How would a Burns Dinner be??

Been there a couple times. Love the place. Great Scotch Eggs.

Jim

One of our customers, never had the food though. Kind of a small place, but cool and San Antonio would be no problem for me, I could definitely make that one!

They should be able to hold us no problem, it is not tiny. Probably 100-120 max capacity so if we go when it is busy it might be a little cozy.

I might even drive down and crash the party i love the mad dog on the river walk

There is also a little pub called waxy oconnors just a little ways from mad dog and across the river

My vote is for Mad Dog. Only issue is they have a lot of events that can make it hard for a group.

Jim

We could make it a pub crawl up and down the river walk...

That way we could start at mad dog and end at waxies...

(null)

We could make it a pub crawl up and down the river walk...

That way we could start at mad dog and end at waxies...

(null)

That's exactly what I was thinking! We would of course have to extend an invite to our fearless leader KT.

I LOVE the pub crawl idea. Now what time of the year are we looking at?? Obviously summer in Texas not the best what with the tourist and all but open to suggestions. Again how would a Burns Supper be or weekend of Nov 30th. Suggetions welcome. You other BOTK's love to hear from you as well. This could turn into a real PARTY.Kilt on bros

I'm for the get together but pub crawls aren't really my thing.

Jim

OK guys- who's got a tine period that looks good?? We'll look into Red Dog,or Waxy's .You might check out the SA River Walk web site to see what other events they have coming up so we know what to avoid or what would make the trip more fun for the women-folk.

Samhain is the night of the 31st through the 1st which is a Wed night/Thursday. Being pagan I have very little issue with that.

Jim

If anyone else is interested, September 22-23 in McDade, TX Sherwood Forest Faire Celtic Festival and Highland Games. If ya'll want to gather and meet, could be fun.

If anyone else is interested, September 22-23 in McDade, TX Sherwood Forest Faire Celtic Festival and Highland Games. If ya'll want to gather and meet, could be fun.

Bummer. We are planning to go to Tulsa the weekend before for those games and have tickets to Disney the weekend after. Might have a hard time convincing the Boss to lay more for another trip :(

If anyone is interested the Permian Basin Highland games will be Aug 18 and 19 here in Odessa

http://www.chspb.org...id=26&Itemid=54

Sorry, be at sea.

Jim