Drac

Something For Texas Kilties

Howdie all y'all,

Just got this in while ordering some wood for a commision, the most beautiful mesquite burl I've ever seen -

MesquiteBurl.jpg

This is is waiting on a Texan who has been waiting for the right time. Not that another person might not apprciate it but this screams Texas Pride!

It is stabilized so it it ready to be used and still look beautiful. I wanted to show it to see if someone wanted it as their piece rather than just put it on a stock knife. This deserves a good home.

Jim

• Like 1

One of the two are spoken for. Until I get it successfully done I can't risk not having the other around incase of accedents.

Jim

Drac,

Understood.

If you end up with the second burl, I'd love to talk about how we might put it to use...

The last photos of your work are beautiful, and I would love to add one to my collection.

Thanks for your help.

Hope you have a great day.

Texans and fans of BBQ/Slow Smoking :)

Can't wait to see what comes of this, the grain is amazing, and goodness knows your work always is.

I can't either!

Got the steel in just before heading to Korea so hoping to get it going. It will be a slow process as KiltedTexan's design will push my skill. REALLY pushing them so it will be a step at a time. Grinding the blade shouldn't be to bad while it is a new style for me the handle will be the biggest challenge.

Jim

No rush.

Quality hand made work takes time and after viewing a couple of your knives, I am willing to wait.

Slainte mor!