TactiKilt

Out Of Office 8/11 - 8/19

Ladies and Gents,

I will be out of the office from 8/11 - 8/19 and possibly longer. I have a family emergency and need to return home to Oklahoma to be with my parents.

I will disable ordering on the website while I am out so there is no confusion about orders not shipping as fast as they should.

I will do my best to check-in here and keep everyone up to date.

There are two orders on back order that will be delayed because of this. I will issue a shipping refund for the inconvenience.

My sincerest apologies,

Don (TactiKilt)

Update down below in post # 10

Edited by TactiKilt

I hope everything is okay with your fam. If you have to come to OKC for anything, let me know.

I wish this was a pleasure trip. I would love to take the time to meet all the Okies, or at least have a grand Okie gathering.

Unfortunately I'm going to be in Ponca City the whole time. Flying into Wichita and driving down.

I'll stay in touch as much as I can. You guys/gals are my companions in this kilted life I lead.

Take care of your family first. No one is going to hold anything against you. You will be in our prayers for safe passage and return.

I hate to hear about anyone having to come to Oklahoma... seriously though, I hope everything works out for the best.

Take care of your family business, that is what is most important! My thoughts are with you, I hope everything works out for the best.

take care of your family and remember several of us are cloeby if you need anything at all.

I'm back in Oklahoma. Ponca City actually.

Hey everyone,

I'm back in lovely California. Thank you all for the warm thoughts and well wishes.

I didn't have enough details to really say what was going on when I left but now I do.

My mom, who is 65 years young, was diagnosed with lung cancer. It has spread to her hip and has pretty much destroyed her right hip completely. While I was in OK they did an MRI and discovered 5 spots of cancer on the frontal lobe of her brain.

They are doing daily radiation treatments and will begin chemo in about 2 weeks.

Dad and Mom are staying strong and the Dr's are staying optimistic that she can beat this. Dad just retired last year and they were looking forward to some time to go motorcycle riding and visit all the places they haven't visited yet. They are still looking forward to doing those things, just a minor setback.

With a single phone call I could easily find myself back on a plane to Oklahoma. If that should happen I'll make sure to update everyone.

Thank you all again. The Brotherhood is just that. You are all amazing friends and I am proud to have the pleasure of having your friendship.

Don

Hi,

I installed the Out of Office Utility extension as it is described on the website.
But if I send an Mail to the out-of-office Mail, nothing happens at all.

Does anyone knows if there is an issue with the current mail enable version?

Thanks for sharing,

Tom

Perhaps if you went to the "Introductions" section, of the forum, and told a little bit about yourself (kilt related), before posting further?