Sign in to follow this  
Mystic5523

Product Pictures?

So you have alot of great pics of people wearing your kilts, but I can't find any pictures that show off the kilts themselves. Are there pics somewhere of close ups of just the kilt and tis closures and pockets and especially the pocket straps? I rather like your design, but as I prolly won't get to try before I buy, I rely on good pictures.

So sorry it has taken this long to respond to your post. Stumptown Kilts (STK) did not have any such pictures at the time, but do now. STK's website (stumptownkilts.com) now contains the pictures that you were requesting. Hope this helps and again sorry for the delayed response. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Wow, I really like the cut of that front apron. And the color options.

Written comments lose their body language, so no I am not being a smart ass, but are you serious? I think it looks as bad as the New Standard from Utilikilt. What is wrong with a traditional apron? That is one thing I really like about my RKilt, it is a modern kilt with traditional aprons. I really don't understand these narrow aprons.

I do prefer the standard apron, but at the same time I don't mind a little variety. Not much point in having lots of kilts if they all look the same.