Pain

2012 Secret Sporran

Starting a post here for people to post their pictures and thanks. I haven't received mine yet, but still wanted to get the post started for people.

I guess I'll start it off too. Here is what I got, not entirely sure who sent it, but it is definitely a great gift. Thank you.

th_secretsporran_zps1aed7a93.jpg

• Like 1

pinned this so it's easy for folks to find

Received mine today.

Nice Kershaw knife. One can never have to many knives.

• Like 1

Haven't received mine yet but will post here with pics when it comes in.

Waiting for my giftee to post here ;)

Got mine when I got home tonight. Some very nice Yooper stuff -

BotKGiftExchange2012_zps38f3032c.jpg

Having grown up in the Lower I get a lot of the humor.

Jim

• Like 2

I got a giftcard for facebook's Zynga games! It was something I really needed too so I can get some quests out of the way. Now its trying to decide which game I should use it on.

• Like 1

Well I had to run to the store last night and wouldn't you know it my package showed up while I was gone, at least I think it was the secret sporran because I wasn't expecting anything else, so I'll be picking it up tomorrow when I ship out another round of cookies

Condsidering the sent date of the package, 12-14-12, I suppose this is from the man himelf and not a direct ship from someome else.

Thank you for the kilt pin and key chain.

20121225_204352_zps7c3f7764.jpg

KiltEd, that's actually from someone else, not me. I'll let that person reveal themselves.

I knew TactiKilt was anxious to ship before he left town, so the ship date seemed important. MacNobody posted early and often on the topic so he's my second guess.

Folks if you didn't reveal who you are to your recipient, feel free to do so once they post their goodies. :) Obviously inquiring minds want to know.... HA!

P.S. Ed... you may want to modify the picture to hide your address since this is public.

You're welcom Ed. I was pretty sure that was you. Tactikilt was good enough to ship your order before he left, I wanted to be sure you got it before Xmas. Glad you like it. Here's my haul, I will post pics as I get stuff made with it. Thank you very much whomever. (I'm guessing KT)

ssporran1_zps483595c1.jpg

and here's my new necklace. May take time to figure out what else to do.

botknecklace1_zpscda313d0.jpg

botknecklace2_zps51e5148d.jpg

Condsidering the sent date of the package, 12-14-12, I suppose this is from the man himelf and not a direct ship from someome else.

Thank you for the kilt pin and key chain.

20121225_204352_zps7c3f7764.jpg

Been looking for a Kilt pin like that now I know where to get one.

will be ordering one soon

I received my gift. If I could find a working camera I would've posted here on Christmas day. The gift works with my user name.

Imagine if you will a Norfkin Troll, also known as a good luck troll, with bright yellow hair and dressed in a tartan kilt, red waistcoat and tartan tam.

It's currently on the telly, with the penguins.

I hope that my gift has reached its recipient. I believe it should already be there.

oh and...

party at kilted's house. last one there has to clean up.

:thumleft::eek:

I left the address as a clue to my secrect sporran reciever since I mailed mine with a return address and no name. Thanks Meg for pointing out the security breech, I was so focused on leaving the clue, I didn't think about any other ramifications. When I get home I will snap a replacement, without the address.

Thank you Mike for the kilt pin and keychain.

I received my gift. If I could find a working camera I would've posted here on Christmas day. The gift works with my user name.

Imagine if you will a Norfkin Troll, also known as a good luck troll, with bright yellow hair and dressed in a tartan kilt, red waistcoat and tartan tam.

It's currently on the telly, with the penguins.

I hope that my gift has reached its recipient. I believe it should already be there.

I hope you like it, I try and find amusing gifts for this :) I was the one who sent Meg the kilted plastic Army figures last year ;)

• Like 1

Funny story about that gift too. I bought tickets to a Dr. Who viewing at the Circle Cinema in tulsa with paypal, forgetting that the last place I shipped through paypal was KiltEds. I bought them one at a time because I didn't see a way to pay for both (I'm blond, leave me alone), after ordering the first ticket I saw the mistake and fixed it. So when I told my wife I said "I got tickets, but if anyone asks your name is Edward." She did the only thing you can do, being married to me, laughed and went on.

I hope you like it, I try and find amusing gifts for this :) I was the one who sent Meg the kilted plastic Army figures last year ;)

Thank you.

Here's a copy of the troll image from Amazon:

41CC%2BT1ZnmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I got these two guys from Tactikilt

Photo226_zps612e5417.jpg

And I added them to my others, starting my own Kilted Lego Army!

Photo227_zps33cc4884.jpg

This was fun, looking forward to next year!

• Like 1

Oh man, I didn't know you already had BOTH of them!!!

:(