Pain

2012 Secret Sporran

botknecklace1_zpscda313d0.jpg

that is AWESOME! Might have to include a necklace with them ;)

Oh man, I didn't know you already had BOTH of them!!!

:(

Its ok, I like them, and like i said I am building an army now, so don't worry about it. They are appreciated and will be enjoyed. Thanks for the thoughtful gift. I hope 2013 brings you nothing but sky rocketing sales and bulls eyes in your targets.

My secret sporran got me a awesome kilt roll so I will be able to travel in style and have a wrinkle free kilt Thanks again Secret Sporran.

well after a long ordeal with multiple missed deliveries and trips to the P.O. only to find it closed and my work schedule and a week of the plague keeping me home.... I finally picked up my package today (thank God they didn't send it back) because I'M SO EXCITED I SQUEELED!!! lol Thanks Treenut, you made my day even down with the plague... my dogs were a little freaked out by my squeal of delight, but they're all better now. : )

p.s. this is also super fantastic because the knife I normally keep in my truck was stolen.

8350201711_3873954d45.jpg

My secret sporran got me a awesome kilt roll so I will be able to travel in style and have a wrinkle free kilt Thanks again Secret Sporran.

yay! did you ever get the kilt? lol

My secret sporran got me a blue instakilt i will try and post a pick tomorrow

I hope you like the Instakilt, Treenutt. I found it amusing.

yay! did you ever get the kilt? lol

Yes I did thanks it came about 45 min. after we got home it is beautiful I need to learn how to post pics. and Thanks again.

I received an unexpected Christmas gift. I was very surprised to receive a notice from the post office that I had to pay $152 to receive an item that was sent as a gift from Europe. So I am afraid that I can not participate in secret Santa stuff anymore. That $152 I had to pay was part of my savings for an Argyle jacket, which I will now have to wait till next year to get myself. I wonder how many times people have been stung by Canada Post/Canada Border Agency, when they are on international boards like this, where you are very likely to be matched up with someone in a different country.

One way around the international issue is to ask participants if they are willing to do international. I used to be part of a board that did two gift exchanges a year and there was one member in England and another in Germany the rest of us were in the USA. This year my wife was in one on another forum and said yes to the international question so she sent a gift to Germany but got one from somewhere in the Midwest.