Downunder Kilt

Positive Thoughts Wanted For A Mate

Hi Guys, I have just read that our mate Turpin is having some big health issues. I post some of what has been written elsewhere

"Turpin, is undergoing very serious health issues. He was diagnosed with cancer back in the fall of 2012 and lost a kidney to it at Christmas. Since then Turpin has undergone chemo and radiation, but the cancer is very agressive and seems to be winning the battle. I entreat all who know him and any others to send along your prayers and healing thoughts.

As a favour to him, please don't send him emails or texts or phone him. He has no strength and is currently dealing with a lot of painkillers and is not well enough at this time to deal with them."

I know that many members of this forum have sporrans made by this creative artist.

• Like 1

Good thoughts and best wishes headed his way right now.

This makes me sad, I had no idea! Wishing he and his family well!

I am equally sad to hear this, and have always had appreciation for his work. Definitely prayers for getting well.

We will keep Him and his family in our Prayers for as long as needed.

wow....I need to make some things happen and quicklike.

thank you for letting us know!

He has certainly kept this one to himself. Apart from being a consummate artist, Turpin is a tireless ambassador for Clan Gordon & a hell of a nice guy as well. Never one to ask for anything for himself, so I'm more than happy for the chance to give something back to him, even if it IS only my positive thoughts & best wishes. Get well soon cousin, on behalf of ALL Aussie Gordons.

• Like 2

All the hope I can send.

Jim

I'll keep him and his in my prayers. I've not had the good fortune to check out, let alone purchase one of his sporrans yet. It's my hope that I'll be able to buy one from a healthy Turpin.

Thoughts and Prayers for him and his family.

Prayers up for a brother across the globe. Fight the good fight, and never lose faith...

Bydand

Sending prayers now!

We appreciate your thought, prayers and good mojo for Turpin. My brother was with him last week, my sister is there now and I'm going down to see him next week. His kids from Chicago have recently been down to visit him. The docs are currently working so that he will be pain-free. Thanks again for your support.

• Like 1