Budog

Holistic Health...

Karen and I started an Online Holistic Health Business. Check out our website, we offer Herbs, Vitamins, Minerals, Homeopathic Remedies, Essential Oils, Water Filtration Systems etc.

http://www.mynsp.com/Roger-Karen

I have been using several of the products to change my lifestyle, diet and deal with my health issues...

Budog. :machinegunsmiley:

Nice! As soon as my stock runs low I'll be checking your stuff out.

:machinegunsmiley: F.Y.I. Bro's If you make an order of $40 or more, you can become a Member/Distributor and get a discounted wholesale price on your order and future orders...

Budog. :headbanger:

Herbalife?

<_< Not even close...

Budog. B)

Good mang, I was worried. I know somebody that got burned REAL bad because of that, they lost their house.

I've never met you, but I like you a great deal. I wouldn't want to see you get taken for a ride.

B) I've been involved with this company before and benefited health wise along with monetarily. I won't get involved in MLM Cults like Amway, Herbalife etc. The company we deal with, Nature's Sunshine is Network Marketing, but with a whole different vibe and mentality... <_<

Budog. B)

Thousands of years...so was blood letting

A lot of physical problems we get are from what we eat or don't eat and it's usually easy to fix without special supplements or drugs within normal parameters, but when things are left too long and/or it starts involving multiple systems or it's something where there is damage to a system or organ that is beyond self-repair or immunity, time for more advanced medical knowledge and intervention. Within this context, the elephant in the room is doing bad things to yourself for too long or being exposed to bad stuff for too long.