r.m.anderson

Frugal Kilts Is Back In Business

Received an email today (1/29) that Frugal Corner is back in business as Frugal Kilts.

All too brief explanation for the business to leave in a lurch and now to reopen with

promises to clear up former unfinished transactions and to have nothing but kilts

for sale no extra accessories etc.

For some it will be a long road to redemption - so I wish Frugal Kilts the best to

making things right.

I always had great straight forward dealings with Frugal Corner - no problems !

I agree, I never had problems, and I am glad to see he is back while acknowledging his past mistakes.

:ditto:

Well that was short lived, just got email saying that they are closing shop for good. Apparently they haven't had one order since opening back up. Hope Mark finds success wherever he ventures next.

I received the email as well. He failed to answer inquiries so it's time to take the loss and write him off.

I hope his practices change and he finds a profitable solution.

I don't know if he hadn't had orders, but I think he realizes he hurt himself quite badly in the past, and just wants to be past it, while still doing the right thing. I could be wrong, but I had good experiences with him in the past, and I would prefer to look at the positive.