kiltedmoon

New Steampunk Outfit

We went to the OKRF this weekend, and I tried a new kit. worked out pretty well, was easier to get around in for sure. I'm going to have to fine tune it now.

Here it is:

qCgbHmC1eb_rCwbC6Li7DzOO9BWcv2Qx6ph8D7WY

• Like 1

Looks good. I don't see a little ribbon on your outfit. How are you able to avoid the Scottish belly dancing?

The look is a bit like a costume, maybe it's the arm braces. Try on a solid color shirt. I like the kilt and the Steampunk theme very much kiltedmoon.

Well, since I'm not from the steampunk alternate universe... it IS a costume, lol. This was also thrown together at the last moment, no real plan, but thanks for the input.

You know maybe a paisley kilt might fit. Just sayin. Oh got my 7th kilt tonight (that fits). It's a sports kilt, but I need something I could use and not worry about messing up.

Anyway the steam punk theme works pretty well, it's not really for me but I'm old fat and bald.

Overall I like this outfit. I particularly like the leather belt and braces, which are very practical for carrying knives and guns. In fact those items would be directly useful to me when I go out in the woods. Do the braces cross over at the back? The only item I would change is the shirt, I find it too busy and the clockwork motif a little contrived. The rest of the shirt and cuffs get a thumbs up from me.