Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

It Is With A Heavy Heart Etc,etc...

Ok, it's not quite as bad as all that, but... as most of you know I haven't been around a lot lately. As some of you know, I've pulled my patch back on after a long period of retirement, & club life (especially a 1% crew) is a full-time commitment. This is particularly true at the moment with my crew expanding at the rate it is. Therefore I have to say that I've pretty much retired from knifemaking. I AM happy to continue making sgians for members who are in no rush, but given my time constraints I consider it unfair to take orders knowing full well that I have no idea when I'll actually get them finished. So there it is... if you want one (knowing it may take months to get it done) feel free to order one, Otherwise, thanks for your encouragement in my humble efforts over the years, it truly is appreciated.

• Like 2

sorry brother... I hope things are going ok for you. please stay safe. as you can anyhoo.

Yeah things are fine for me Megs, I'm where I'm meant to be. I retired 20-odd years ago as my kids needed a dad who was at home. The kids have all left, my brothers are still the men of honour & integrity they always were, & I finally reached the point where I could no longer pretend that I wasn't still 110% crew.

G.B.U., or maybe Semper Fi is truly more appropriate?

Be Safe . . .

:KILT: