scottmphoto

Utility Kilt On "defiance"

I like sci-fi type TV shows and I was watching one on the Sy-Fy Channel last night (very early this morning after work) called "Defiance." It's in its second season and just started up again last night. Anyway, I was watching and out of nowhere - one of the aliens was wearing some kind of utility kilt. Did anyone else see it? I have recently started to notice when I actually see kilts more now than I used to.

I just wanted to mention it and ask if anyone else has started to notice kilts being worn more now than before?

I've been googling like mad and can't find any proper photos of Sukar's costuming. I found one or two screen grabs but nothing that really shows the kilt at all. So frustrating!

I do notice kilts more than I did before. I also find that I really notice when they're worn in a way that's not quite right. Pleats are in front, hem is halfway down the calf, or a kilt made to be worn at the natural waist hanging down on the gent's hips. Each to their own though, and I'm the last guy in the world to tell anyone they're not wearing their kilt correctly.

Well, we played the "clearence day' song from Sheep in the City (or something like that, it was a short lived cartoon series on cartoon network) for the kids off of youtube, and there was a guy (animated) with a kilt in the background.

I am still tempted to go through every michael meyers movie and see if there is a kilt in all of them. I am not sure about the first 3 shrek movies, but the live action ones....

Are there more kilts out there, or our we just more aware? Although I see "some" kilts out there, generally speaking, I'm the only one in the crowd that's kilted . . . Don't get me wrong, I'm a Leo, a lead Trumpet player, and a US Marine; I love the attention, but I don't mind sharing the spotlight!

Did you know that my bravado is visible from space?

:KILT:

Im developing a simple template system its about 90 at the moment will show it when Ive ironed out the last few teething issues

ATB

Duncan