branmakmorn

Kilt Night Out In Houston Area

I've got the same question for the Chicago area???

:KILT:

• Like 1

I'd be down for a kilt night, and could probably convince a few of my kilted buddies to join.

First thing to come to mind is King's Head Pub, but only because that's the spot my cousin took me for my first Scotch tasting. (SW, over on Eldridge South of I-10, north of Westheimer)

Second thing that comes to mind would be meeting up at St. Arnolds Brewery for one of the Saturday tours.

What about the Richmond Arms Pub?

If you're looking for a brewery tour, consider Southern Star in Conroe. It's been a couple years since I was there, but I found it to be a lot better than St. Arnold. They had a couple of guys who'd bring a big grill and sell burgers out front. It made for an excellent Saturday afternoon.

There's a fairly new brewery in my neighborhood, Texian Brewery, down off 359. There's also a pretty good one up in old Katy, No Label Brewery. I prefer No Label of the two. I've never been to Southern Star, but sounds like it could be a good time. I'd certainly be open to other types of venues as well, those were just the first things to come to mind.

What are general thoughts on dates? My wife's a freelance musician, and as most of her gigs are weddings and church services, weekends can get booked up quickly. As for Southern Star (or anything on the North side), Conroe's a bit of a hike for me, but luckily the grandparents are close by there so I could drop my boys off pretty easily for a pool day with them and head out to meet up.

conroe is way out there for me. Katy area is fine with me, anything around sugarland is good too.

conroe is way out there for me. Katy area is fine with me, anything around sugarland is good too.

Sounds like we're on the same side of town.

i am down in el campo

Wow, you're way out there. I live in the neighborhood just off FM359 and hwy 90. Mailing address is Richmond, but we're technically outside the city limits.

Ever been to Greek Bros. here in El Campo?

Ever been to Greek Bros. here in El Campo?

Nope, never been to El Campo period.

But if I'm ever back down southwest way, I'm popping in for dinner and a couple biers!

And I hope you and yours and/or pops would impose on me and my home should you be stuck in the Midwest.

Mi casa es tu casa.

• Like 1

Nope, never been to El Campo period.

But if I'm ever back down southwest way, I'm popping in for dinner and a couple biers!

And I hope you and yours and/or pops would impose on me and my home should you be stuck in the Midwest.

Mi casa es tu casa.

you are on bro, we will show you some real Texas hospitality.

Never Ben to the King's Head but sounds ok if you say so. I have been wanting to try some of the micro breweries around Houston, so that would be great too. Any idea of time line? And are we including significAnt others ?

Any other thoughts on places? Suggestions on dates?

Texas Renaissance Festival?

No I'm thinking something besides TRF, that pretty much ties up the weekend. I'm thinkin a night of a few drams, a steak and if we are fortunate-Celtic music.

No I'm thinking something besides TRF, that pretty much ties up the weekend. I'm thinkin a night of a few drams, a steak and if we are fortunate-Celtic music.

This sounds more like what I had in mind as well, not that TRF sounds like a bad idea, just looking for more of an evening out.

We are pretty booked the next few months, but if you hammer down a day and I can make it iI will try to make it.

Nov. 30 - Dec. 2 has been proposed by Raymond. Either that Sunday (11/30) or Monday (12/1) would work for me... would anyone object to one of those dates?

In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.

If you beloved this article and also you would like to be given more info concerning Will Fallout 5 have multiplayer or Why Violent video games are good for you nicely visit our own site