Sign in to follow this  
Mohawked Hobbit

Suggestion For Soft, Heavyweight Utility Kilt Under $70.00?

So after getting my tires replace the tire store gave me a $70 debit card for being a good customer. I forgot about it, just found it again and it's got to be used by the end of the month. I'm either spending the money on a Kilt or Dying Light for PS4.

I'm looking for a good vendor that sells somewhat weighty utility kilts that aren't too stiff, in the area of $70. I'm looking at this:

http://www.utkilts.com/ut-deluxe-dark-brown-modern-utility-kilt/

But I was wondering what other suggestions there might be.

My other kilt shrank mysteriously and can't be worn comfortably until somehow it grows another two inches around the waist. Can't be anything to do with me, now.

• Like 1

So after getting my tires replace the tire store gave me a $70 debit card for being a good customer. I forgot about it, just found it again and it's got to be used by the end of the month. I'm either spending the money on a Kilt or Dying Light for PS4.

I'm looking for a good vendor that sells somewhat weighty utility kilts that aren't too stiff, in the area of $70. I'm looking at this:

http://www.utkilts.com/ut-deluxe-dark-brown-modern-utility-kilt/

But I was wondering what other suggestions there might be.

My other kilt shrank mysteriously and can't be worn comfortably until somehow it grows another two inches around the waist. Can't be anything to do with me, now.

Brice is a great guy to deal with, I would say your choice there is not gonna disappoint you. I would offer other suggestions but honestly I steer people to utkilts for starter tartan kilts, and for utility kilts anyway

• Like 1

I have 4 of Bryce's Utility kilts like you have linked & you will not be disappointed with the quality or the service.

I highly suggest them.

• Like 1

I have three from UTK. Two are the solid color utility kilts and one is a Blackwatch kilt. It is a good company, prices are great, shipping is fast and customer service is excellent. I will buy more from them in the future.

I have a Got-Kilt? No complaints for what it is.