threebanger

5.11 Black Tactical Duty Kilt

Well, Professor ThickFingers QuickyClicky here ordered this one in a size too large. I must have clicked on size 42 instead of 40 when I ordered it late one night before I went to bed.

When it came in I didn't even notice the mistake, ripped the tags off, and wore it to church. Once. And noticed it felt a little loose. Checked the size when I got home and saw the mistake. It was too late to try to return it, so I ordered the right size and am selling this one. They're out of this size now, so who knows when they'll be available again.

I'll wash it and package it up, and it can be yours for $70+shipping. Any interest?

Is this still available?

Got a buddy looking for a 5.11 in black. Gonna let him know and see if he is still searching.

FINALLY heard back from my buddy. He has already ordered him a black kilt, but he did say he wanted a 5.11 specifically. He's gonna try and clear it with the "financial adviser" (aka, the wife) to see if he can get it.

Another late comer, here . . . is the kilt still available?

:KILT:

Peace . . .

Yeah, I've kind of dragged my feet on listing it. Thought of it again last night but was too lazy to get out the camera to take some pics... lol

Interested?