Drac

First Offering

Good day all,

Gotten back into it slowly and actually have one done and several in various stages.

So first of the bench is a Dress model with bog oak for the handle and sheath. It is a stainless steel blade with stainless bolsters and pins. Of course it has my twisted rope filework on the spine.

Asking price is $150 postage to continental US included.

Bog%20Oak%20post_zpsesrke2up.jpg

Drac

• Like 1

If everybody is to dumb to pony up I'll take it Drac, I think it's great but something tells me that there will be a stampede when they see it. I mean I have one and a couple ordered, I figure that puts me down the list quite a bit.

I already have 2 of Dracs Blades and I always get compliments on them I Love my Blades.

John

Bumping up and dropping price to $100.

Drac

• Like 1

Drac
Is it still available? I want to get it for my nephew for his wedding he wants to go kilted. I can't have him wear a plastic sgian dubh.

Yep.  Still available at $100.

There might be issues due the international border though.  The wood is imported, not a endangered tree since its been dead for awhile and it is single edge.  Most customs shouldn't have an issue those but the tarrifs and delay might be an issue if you need it quickly.

Drac

1 hour ago, Drac said:

Yep.  Still available at $100.

There might be issues due the international border though.  The wood is imported, not a endangered tree since its been dead for awhile and it is single edge.  Most customs shouldn't have an issue those but the tarrifs and delay might be an issue if you need it quickly.

Drac

Won't need it right away haven't got the invite yet but know it's coming up.

• Like 1

On its way to its new home.  Hope he enjoys it!

Drac

• Like 2

Just wanted to say he loves the new sgian dubh. I'll post photos when I get them. I really wanted to keep it for myself it is absolutely gorgeous.

I finally got the photos from the wedding, the first shot is me presenting the sgian dubh to Michael, the second is me replacing the rental plastic sgian dubh with his new piece.

2016-11-17.jpg

2016-11-17-(1).jpg