KT

What is your current favorite kilt?

( if you are seeing this on social media, please visit the entire post on kiltsrock.com )

what is your favorite kilt right now?  Tastes and preferences change over time, cycling from kilt to kilt.

which one is your "go-to" kilt now?

Mine is my new Brotherhood of the Kilt tartan kilt by Got-Kilt.  It just feels right.

how about you?

• Like 1

Favorite for fancy is my Dress Gordon.  My go to is my acrylic Hamilton Grey (which I got told recently is "NOT a true Hamilton tartan) because of wash ability.  Hoping my new sporting one for 5ks and such will be here tomorrow, a new Navy tartan.

Drac

• Like 2

Current favorite is my newest, Brotherhood of the Kilt tartan, and my go to is my German Heritage by USA Kilts.

20160814_083832.jpg

20160728_212608.jpg

• Like 2

I need to get a photo for your guys.  My go to kilt these days is actually made out of a BDU jacket (Cold War Era Army Uniform).  I LOVE it.  It's not a kilt in the purest form, but the pleats ARE in the back!!  LOL!  It buttons down the front, though ... after all, it's made out of a shirt.

Kilt ON!

• Like 2

My good old Leatherneck kilt though I've worn my comfy kilt from Sport Kilt while lounging around the house this summer. 

• Like 1

I'd say my go-to is my Casual Kilt in the US Navy tartan from USA Kilts.  Low maintenance, machine washable, wrinkle resistant.  I also wear my UTKilts gray Ultimate Modern Utility Kilt with comfort waist (built like a tank - but very comfortable. Only complaint is that it definitely needs ironing with steam and heat when you wash it). Tons of pockets, plus I had my friend's mom embroider a Celtic knot skull, which looks really cool!

IMG_1147.JPG

• Like 1

Current fav is Brotherhood of The Kilt

go to kilt is Camo from utkilts.

• Like 1

Mine is my new tartan kilt by UTKilt. 

My go to kilt right now is my Scottish Wildcat Tartan kilt. It has been my favourite for a year or so now, since I first got it, as the designer I do have a very direct connection to it.

Wildcat1.jpg

• Like 1

When you wear kilts everyday it's sometimes hard to pick the fav. Through this summer I've found myself wearing my Campbell Ancient and British Columbia tartans a bit more often then my other ones.

bc at butchart 4.JPG

campbell(A) leg up.jpg

Last week I received my digital camo Wild Outdoor/Wilderness utility kilt from UT Kilt. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the rear pockets but I hardly even notice them. They are there if I need them though. This one is currently my favorite (I have three utility and two tartan kilts from UTK and other kilts as well). While I like my tartan kilts, while I am at work, I prefer having pockets and not having to wear a sporran.

Everyday wear is either my 5.11 tactical kilt or my ultikilt, for office wear I have several casual kilts from Celtic Croft, rotating between Black Watch, Ramsay Blue, and Fraser (Lovat) Hunting, 

The two that fit at the moment...

SportKilt Comfy Kilt

Utilikilt Spartan in khaki tan

On 8/17/2016 at 9:54 PM, KiltedTexan said:

Current favorite is my newest, Brotherhood of the Kilt tartan, and my go to is my German Heritage by USA Kilts.

20160814_083832.jpg

20160728_212608.jpg

I really like the German one it is very nice

I have a Heritage of Scotland I am fond of, but it's about too big now. I have to move the straps. I have a Scottish National and Black Watch. I really like Black Watch, DK why. I like the Macintosh tartan too, but I'd have to say one of the sharpest tartans is Gordon Dress. I am not a Gordon, but I'd like to have a kilt in Gordon Dress. Thompson is pretty neat too. Two others I like are MacBeth modern and Rangers Dress.