Mcmurdo

My Nephew's Wedding

Yesterday was my nephew's wedding, has has always been more of a younger brother to me than anything. When he told me he would be wearing the kilt I knew I would do so as well, here are Vanessa and myself at the reception. I purchased a black Argyll with silver buttons for the night, from ebay however when it came I realized to my chagrin that it was substandard from Pakistan I am sending it back for a refund. I then ordered this set from www.kiltsforless.com it came from Scotland in 3 days arriving on Wednesday, I had considered wearing the Scottish Wildcat Tartan suit but thought that the more sedate outfit would be the way to go as the evening was not about me. More photos to come as they become available.

14256582_1155529217848190_455465623_n.jpg

14356132_1155529224514856_835809922_n.jpg

• Like 3

I got him a Drac Sgian Dubh, and presented it to him before the service. All he could say was whoa!!!, then he said goodbye to the plastic knife they gave him at the rental shop and threw it in his sporran.

Very nice.  Wishing them a long happy life together.

Drac

• Like 1

Just now, Drac said:

Very nice.  Wishing them a long happy life together.

Drac

Jim
As soon as I can I will pass that on, by the way as soon as I presented him with your sgian dubh the photographer got our photo. I'll post it as soon as I get a copy.