TMatIndy

got my first kilt this week

I received my first Sport kilt this week in the mail - I haven't wore it out yet - but I really like it - Its really light weight - I'm not sure how snug to put it on - I may feel more secure in it with a belt - I don't want to wear it too tight but I felt like someone could easily pull it off without a belt - I also wasn't sure about tucking in my shirt with it - I really didn't like the feel but I probably had the kilt on too tight with it being velcro  - I was worried it may to too short but its actually just right - I ordered it with pockets then changed my mind and called them and cancelled the pockets - my true waist size was 39 and the large size they sell go up to size 38 so I called them and they told me to order a large and they would let it out one inch - the customer service was fantastic - they probably thought I was nuts I kept calling and emailing them with questions - but that's the problem when you cant get to the actual store and see everything in person and actually talk with someone about it - so now I'm a member of the kilted community.

Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to the community. The people at sport kilt are awesome, Ihave a few kilts from them, I'm going to have to order a replacement for one of them. Four years of road races and mud/obstacle course runs have taken their toll on it. 

Very good. I have two Sports Kilts. One standard I wear after Spartan races or hiking and a comfort one for lounging around in. I also purchased a third one for my son. 

Here we are after this year's Fort Benning Spartan Sprint. 

FB_IMG_1491684225700.jpg

Awesome a friend of mine just ordered his first kilt. Let’s see some pictures.

Congrats! I have several of Sport Kilts and really like them! The service I received was nothing short of Excellent! I am planning to get several more from them! :KILT:

Hello there!   Just joined myself and I bought a third Sport Kilt today.   I live near their HQ/showroom and I went in to have belt loops added to my Campbell Sport Kilt.   And I found a "Works" kilt in their Big Blue tartan that I just couldn't leave there without.   I wore it out, and received compliments when I was at the grocery store.

For some reason, this one is a big shorter than the one I took in.  This hits mid-knee, but my other one hits below the knee.  

Big Blue Kilt.JPG

Like that Big Blue. Looks nice!

• Like 1

On 9/15/2017 at 8:17 AM, 1R1SH said:

Like that Big Blue. Looks nice!

Thanks!  I love it!   I wore it out tonight to dinner, but with chukka boots and a sweater.   I should take a new pic.