Drac

Having issues

Good day all,

Tried to fix through normal channels but not getting anywhere.   Have tried email and phone befor going public.

I ordered a Bluebonnet TIP at Scarby.  Was told would take a while.  Followed up with an email a week past the day.  Was told it would be a bit more delay.  Waited until a couple weeks after that and sent another email but no response.  Waited a bit more and then called the store a week ago.  They said that they would have the warehouse contact me in 24-48 hours with my requested firm in hands date or a refund but a week later nothing.  Called the store again today.  Went to voice mail several times left a message requiring a response but got nothing.

I've run out of ideas here.  They have great kilts and love the folks at the shops but May 7th until now is pushing it.

Jim

They sure aren't winning any awards for speediness. That really sucks. I hope the get their act together soon, and give you a discount or something free. 

Actually since there is no communication from them the only thing left is contacting credit card company requesting a refund.  

Got a reply -

Sorry this is our busiest time of year and we are on the road constantly

They have the fabric now and we will have the kilt in our shipment next week

Dirk

Hey a reply, nice. I wonder if they happen to check the forums. Hopefully this means something soon for you. 

Still no word and no responses to emails.

Jim

ScotFest was this weekend, I didn't get to but I wonder if they were there. I'd say it's been long enough. Time to go down the refund path. 

Problem resolved.  Refund issued.