I have a acrylic kilt from UT kilt, and it is a little stiff. Will it loosen up at all or will it stay stiff?

It should loosen up. 

I bought my PV/Acrylic from Heritage of Scotland. It's loosened up a little. I just bought a wool in clearance at UT Kilts and I am waiting for it. Hopefully today or tomorrow. I can't wait as it's 25" drop and I want to see how the extra length works with my height(I'm 6'5).  24" isn't quite enough and the standard utility from UT Kilts is a little short at 22", but I don't wear kilts below my navel. My p@nt$ either. 

I have 2 clearance wool kilts from UT kilts they got 2 me in 2 days  I love them.I order 2 more acrylic kilts from them on Monday. Brotherhood of the kilt and a grey watch. Won't see them for a month to month and a 1/2.I am 5'4"os I need the L 22 1/2"

22 hours ago, Elden Peterson said:

I have 2 clearance wool kilts from UT kilts they got 2 me in 2 days  I love them.I order 2 more acrylic kilts from them on Monday. Brotherhood of the kilt and a grey watch. Won't see them for a month to month and a 1/2.I am 5'4"os I need the L 22 1/2"

I got it last night. 25" helps, maybe a little more if I went custom. The 8 yard wool is a lot different than my 5 yard PV from Heritage of Scotland. Heavier, yet a little softer and the color is a little toned down or the brightness. The straps could be a little longer, but I like it. It came with flashes too. Right now, the only other kilts I see getting are a Workman from Utilikilts and a couple custom ones I am leaning towards USA Kilts, when I get to my goal weight. Anderson and Buchanan tartans, preferably 8 yards. The only other thing that may interest me is stumptown kilts. They are coming out with one in 25" drop and they are adjustable. If I get another bang around tartan, who knows.