After 2 months my kilts from UT kilts came.both are acrylic, a grey watch  and  a Brotherhood of the kilt. KT I love the colors of the brotherhood kilt. I will wear it  with pride. 

20180125_215502.jpg

20180125_215448.jpg

I got one of their 8yd acrylics in black watch recently. I went hiking in it last weekend sub 40 and it was fine. I need a new utility kilt though. I'd really like to get a Utilikilts Workman. 

I have 2 of there deluxe utility kilts. That was the first kilt I bought. I got it a,little to short.It is black then I bought there dark Kiki. I will use the black one for working around the house.I am liking the tartans more,but I will wear the utility around this summer and see how it goes. The wife has been good about me getting. The kilts but when She saw the 2 new ones she said that I need to go on a budget for them.I will be getting a sporran from wayvernleatherworks next and a kilt belt to go with it. 

Donnie doe's Nice Work I Have Three of His Sporrans Sporran Belts and Kilt Belts.

John

I got to wear my brotherhood of the kilt today my wife and I went to check out a new church. Had great feedback. 

20180128_125708.jpg

Nice.